Feeling blue (Yes its an ep)

Y/n POV (Yes your pov most of the time)

Lily was drawing a cover while the gang were  commenting on it. Soon Y/n walked up to them."Oh Hey Lily, Do you um have it?" She nodded and passed me a notebook. I nodded and walked off with it. I opened it to see a picture drawn of Alyssa and I. I smiled and continued to walk. I reached Alyssa who was colouring nd adding glitter all over. I smiled and gave her one of the pictures while I stuck on the other one. I noticed a ribbon was tied to it. "Did you add the ribbon?" "Yup!" Alyssa replied "Its for good luck! Its also F/c!" I smiled. We continued to decorate it

Emily POV

"Sorry candy you cant go..." I said Candy looked sad and screamed.

Your POV

I was asleep to hear the Phone charm go off. I looked to see candy on with Pop."EVERYONE IS GOING ON A FIELD TRIP WITHOUT ME! THEY SAY I HAVE TO STAY HERE!" She started to tear up. "I THOUGH I WAS SUPOST TO BE PART OF THE TEAM!" She carried on.

"CANDY!ITS YOUR DUTY TO REMAIN RIGHT HERE. Just in case the shadow realm comes." Pop said and went off.

Candy was sitting there "His right you know..." Candy turned to see me "Y/n! Did I wake you?" Candy asked.

I pointed to my wolf ears "I hear a lot of things" She came over to me and said " Are you going too?" I nodded "How about this. If they don't bring you along. I will stay here with you and Alyssa will join their group. It will be just the 2 of us!" I said smiling.

She started to cry even more "THANK YOU!" She hugged me crying happy tears. She fell asleep. I turned to lamp off and layed Candy on the pillow. I stood up and went to my window seat and sat there till the next morning 

No one POV

The Villains were playing cards. "Come on pick one already!" Ulric said. Brute grabbed the joker "Oh come on!" "Tuff like because I win!" He threw down the 10 of hearts and diamonds.

The cards flew up "WHATS GOING ON!" Brooha said. Crimson walked into the room.

A joker appeared. He has a hat that was blue, yellow and red, streaks of purple hair showing. He was wearing a outfit, a jester outfit, that was mainly white and purple with red here and there. His name was Rascal, second in command.

"Wow what a terrific game tell me Ulric how did you win!" Rascal said

"Its hard to explain" Ulric said "He changes them all the time..." Brooha said."Anyways I wanted to congratulations on collecting all the dark energy so far so we can revive our master (He was talking so fast -_-) "Nothing to it." Brute said "What do you expect we are experts at evil."Well not to complain its going rather slowly well isn't it. Is it because of Glitter Dream, Or the new team of hers beating you." The villains looked at him."Such a handful of school girls can beat you." "Don't worry we were going easy on them." "We will beat them next time!" "I guess you wont be needing these." He showed blue noses "What are they?""Blue noses!" "BLUE NOSES!" "Unlike the red noses these ones are more powerful ones."He started to explain the blue noses."

They were arguing who was going to destroy them. 

"They fight best when fighting each other" Rascal said to him self "While I focus on finding the Miracle  jewel." He started to laugh.

Y/n POV

What the...Laughter... Anyways Our class is talking about what we should do on our field trip.I didn't listen I took out my glitter pack to look at the stuff inside. Then "KEEP QUIET EVERY ONE AND FOCUS!" I covered my ears to see candy then Chloe grabbed her."Seriously candy..."

Later I went to the library of legends, after I transformed, And sat by the rocks around the house with a Cup of hot chocolate. I took  sip of it. I noticed the girls walked into the house

I saw Candy run out. I dropped my cup and ran after her "What's with everyone running...." I soon reached the fountain to see Chloe there with her. "Candy? Are you ok?" Chloe and Candy turn to see me. "Dream? When did you get here" :A few minutes a go." We started to talk to try cheering Candy up. Candy jumped and started to run "WAIT! CANDY!"

Later

I stayed at the spot where candy, chloe and I was. "Do I smell the Glitter force?" I stood up and ran over to him. "This time it will be different"

"I don't get the differences?" Emily said "The blue nose Idiots!" I said walking over to them "See she knows Glitter...Star...Moon...Sky....Cloud....I know Glitter night-" "ITS GLITTTER DREAM! YOU FOUGHT ME THE MOST BETWEEN THE 7 OF US!" I yelled at him. He turned to world back wile I was raging...wow.... The girls transformed."Ready Girls!Shining bright-- here comes the glitter force!"

We all attacked. "It doesn't seem different." Emily said "Well don't underestimate it" I replied is a fighting stance. "You got that right Dream..." "SPARKLE STORM!!!!!" "WHY DIDNT THAT WORK!" Lucky was questioning. I know what. "Gosh dang it.." "Lets attack at the same time!" "Yeah!" everyone said except Chloe and I "I don't think--" They used it anyways. Again it didn't work. "They wont be affected by our powers." I said "Finish them off buffoon!" "Breeze! Dream!" The buffoon kept on shooting bubbles. "Right now would be the perfect time to use mine and Ships power but SHES TRAPPED IN A BUBBLE!" "SORRY!" Ship shouted banging on the bubble.

"Breeze you attack will slow him down, Mine will do nothing except weaken him a bit." Breeze nodded and used her move. She fell but I caught her. "You Ok breeze?" I asked. She nodded. "I can finish the 7 of you myself." "I came to warn you about-" "I think we found out..." "There has to be a way to defeat him." "Candy you might know!" "Yeah!"

"Ummm I have no Idea..." Candy said "SO you are a useless pixie that's funny looking. No wonder your friends don't want you around."Candy started to cry. "HEY! DONT SAY THAT TO HER!" I said standing up "She's not useless!" "WE love her more than ever!" Breeze said standing up. WE all started to defend Candy. Then suddenly She created glitter charms for each of us.

"Insert Tiara charm!"

Our crowns changed and we shouted "Tiara ONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!" Destroying the blue buffoon.

"That useless Rascal and his secret weapon!" Ulric disappeared and I whispered "Rascals...Behind this....I knew it.."

"Who knew that pixie holds so much power. She might be the key to finding the miracle Jewel" Rascal said and disappeared.