Art competition (A chapter I promise)

Y/n POV

I was in class with Lily while she was drawing. I looked at her art. It was a picture of her hero she made" What do you think?" Lily quietly asked me.

"You know my answer. I love it!" I smiled at her. She nodded and put her art away. She grabbed her bag and went to the roof.

I smiled and walked to the music club. I walked in and looked for my homework i left in class. "Miss Y/n?" I turn round to see my music teacher, Mrs. Lauren.

" Hi Ma'am I just forgot my homework." She nodded and gave me a piece of paper. " you didn't get your homework last time, here." I looked at the project and said thank you and tok my other homework and left.

The homework was to create a remix of two songs or more and sing it with a friend in class. I normally do projects on my own but I have to work with someone.

I sigh and left to the roof to choose the songs. I got to the roof to see Lily drawing. I smile and started to listen to music. I saw Emily and Kelsey talk to Lily about something. I saw Emily's bag move. She put her bag down. Soon i saw a face pop out and breaths. Soon its head popped back in and I snuck and took Emily's bag.

I soon hid behind the  staircase and  i open to see, candy in her bag.
" GAHHH" Candy said falling out of the bag. Soon she looked at me and recognized me straight away. "GLITTER DREAM!" She said. I told her to shush and replied. "Yes but don't say anything please.."

She nodded and hid in my bag. "wrong bag.." "Oh sorry but can i stay with you today?" "She did puppy dog eyes and i sighed and nodded.

I snuck to the roof put Emily's bag back. I ran back to class and took out my homework. "What's this?" Candy whispered and took out my iPod. "Is it a phone?" I took my iPod and put it under my desk and told candy to stay quiet.

Soon class started and Ms Mason" There is a Art competition soon and would anyone like to join." I saw Lily sitting in her seat and drawing and i put my hand up and said " I CHOOSE LILY TO ENTER THE COMPETITION!" Everyone looked at me and I saw Lily sink in her seat.

I sat down and i saw people were still staring at me. I covered my face with my hair and closed my eyes.

Im more of the person who hates attention and Friends sometimes. "I ALSO WANT LILY TO JOIN!" "SAME HERE!" I saw Kelsey and Emily say it in confidence. I saw Lily look down.

*Later cuz im a potato*

"y/n can you help me with the competition?" Lily asked. Lily ended up competing and I was going to help her. " I can help too!" Kelsey and Emily said at the same time. Lily smiled happily and nodded. I made a small smile and we went to the roof to help her.