Leg problems

(edited on 1 December)

Y/n POV
I was walking (Limping) to school and soon I noticed that Kelsey ran over  to me.
" Hey y/n!"
"Hey.." I replied while I continued to limp to school
"What happened to your leg?" She looked worried.
"Nothing Im fine..." I limped faster and I tripped over a rock and My leg hit the ground hard over a sharp stone making some blood drip. "OWW!" I shrieked sitting up looking at my leg.
"Let me help you." Kelsey said  putting my arm around her neck and i hopped to the nurse at school.

I had to get stitches which took for ever

(Still your POV)

I was on crutches and went to gym class, they were playing volley ball. I saw Lily, Kelsey and Emily talking. I heard Emily talk about the glitter force.

Im going to have a wild guess she is Glitter Lucky.

Soon Candy pushed Emily some where else and I left them alone for the rest of the day and I left early.

*at your home*

I grabbed an ice pack from the kitchen and put it on the Bandages. I hissed feeling the coldness on my leg. I heard a voice behind me saying "Useless. Mean...selfish" . I turned round and saw no one. I sighed and tried standing on my leg. I might need to stay at home tomorrow and texts Kelsey i wont be at her match tomorrow. She said it was fine and i went to read some of my fanfictions and fangirling. 

*next day*

I could limp now (You were using a lot of ice packs)

I was looking out my window which is near the school. I sigh and took out my glitter charms from my locket.

I looked at it and back at the school's sport field and smiled sadly i looked up at the sky.

I saw Ulric.

"Glitter force makeover!" i shouted and started to transform.