Glitter Peace

It was a day after Lily finished her drawing and the pictures are up so we can see them. Candy is still in my bag and has been EATING ALL MY FOOD!

I went to see who won. Lily didn't win but Im still happy for her.

I figured out it means something like thanks for participating.

Lily ran out and was crying.

" LILY WAIT!" I ran after her and Then brute was there.

I ran to talk to her but the world turned dark and i hid as fast as I could.

I transformed and went behind him and waited for a bit. Then i saw Emily  and Kelsey as Glitter Lucky and Sunny.

The buffoon came and I waited and attacked Brute but he moved out of the way and I fell on my face. "DREAM!" Candy was now next to me after she flew out of my bag. "Dream are you ok." I looked up to see Emily looking at me and giving me a hand. " IM FINE!" I stood up and ran at the buffoon.

*later cuz Im bad at fighting scenes like always*

We were all captured and Emily said something while I was thinking of a way out.

"Emily? Is that you" I heard a voice and I looked and saw Lily looking at us. Soon i kicked the buffoon and said " Be Careful Lily! I don't want you to get hurt."

"How do you know my name?" I realized No one said her name.

"UMM A GUESS!" Soon after that the buffoon was going to hurt Lily and then a yellow sparkle beam shot at Lily happened.
"Puppies and Kittens! The power of Love. Im Glitter Peace!

She stood there and smiled " IM A SUPER HERO!"

*later after the fight*

We won and brute left.

"Candy! Where were you?" Lucky asked.
" I was with Dream!" candy smiled.

" Can i stay with her for a while?" Candy did the puppy dog eyes.

" Ok but you have to visit me." Emily said.
Candy nodded and we went. We to my house and i flopped on the bed.

I transformed back to normal and layed in bed. "night Candy." "Goodnight Dream!"