ximen | 西門

tea||

" oh yea im so ready to start~" i clasped my hands looking at the table.

Different types of tea leaves,brewer and cups laid on the table.

"...i can do this.." i muttered.

Suddenly someone pulled my hair.

"AHH!!" i screamed in pain.

"AHAHA DUMBASS! " i turned behind upon hearing the evil laugher.

I rolled my eyes realising who it was.

"You idiot! You almost ripped my head out!" I kicked him.

It was Daoming Si.
MY IMMATURE BROTHER.

He was from an elite school,Ming De University. And part of F4. So how did i became close with f3? Hmm...basically my bro introduced them to me when i was a kid.

This year i just entered Ming De University and majored in tea study. Luckily, Ximen offered to help since his family runs a tea house.

"Ah Si,you should treat her better," a sweet voice echoed from the hallway.

A young man with round glasses walked out. He had golden brown hair,parted perfectly in the middle.

Oof its Ximen.

"She's preparing for an exam,so don't disturb her," he slung an arm around my shoulder. This caught me off guard as i looked up and gulped.

Though my brother is mischievous,but he cares for his dear sister alot hmm...or should i say... protective?

"If i catch you doing anything to y/n ,your dead meat." He spoke sternly.

"ahaha...that idiot can't match up to you,ignore him," i laughed awkwardly at Ximen and pushed my brother's head.

"WAIT IM NOT D-"

"BYEE SEE YA LATER! " I waved.

"Gettoutofhere! " I whispered and showed him my iron fist.

-

"Okay,let's begin!" He grabbed my hand and pulled my along to the kitchen.

"I need to infuse a fruit and tea leaves together..." as i glanced at the recipe book.

I decided ahead with strawberry green tea.

While preparing my ingredients, Ximen sat down and observed me. Somehow,it made me feel self conscious.

" Y/n wait,you're doing it wrongly."

As i was about to add the tea leaves in with the strawberry,he stopped me.

The handsome man got up from his seat and walked towards me.

"Here,so you add this first..."  He gently held my hands and guided me.

My world stopped. I turned my head back to realised he was leaning in close. Close enough to feel his breathe. Now all i could see was him. I've never came this far to admire his features.

Unknowingly,i touched his face and smiled.

He has thick brows,sharp nose and soft redish lips...how cute...

I snapped out of my trance and immediately got flustered.

Trying to distant myself from him,i accidentally spilled the boiling water onto my hand.

"Aish!" I winced.

"Are you okay?! You should have been more careful!" He grabbed my scalded hand,running it under the tap.

"Why you so mad?" I raised a brow.

He frowned and suddenly pulled me into a kiss. It was gentle and delicate,warming my heart. His hands rested below my ear as he slowly pulled away.

"Now do you get why? "