mei zuo | 美作 2/5

Can we be more than friends?||朋友

"Here i am..." i sighed. Standing right infront of the huge mansion made me feel small and intimidated. Somehow like jack and the beanstalk.

-FLASHBACK-

At the cafe:

"Please be my tutor! im failing math so badly.." Mei Zuo begged.

"I can-"

Before i even finished,i was cut off.

"Okay thanks! See ya at my house tomorrow!" He winked.

-END OF FLASHBACK-

"Should i go in? Aishh!!" I muttered,pacing up and down.

All of a suddenly,the gates swung open.

Y/N BE BRAVE. GO IN. NOW.

my legs were wobbling as i took tiny steps.

-

As i walked through the hallway,there were pictures of Mei Zuo hung up. "Cute.." i smiled.

Finally what seemed like eternity,i found his room. Here we go...

i quickly adjusted my hair and outfit,making sure i looked fine.

Right before i knocked,it opened.

"...."

"...."

"You look gorgeous..." his jaw dropped while eyeing me head to toe.

"Shuddap" i pushed his face away before entering.

I was screaming so hard on the inside.

We settled down and took out the neccessary materials.

Time skip

"Okay so, to draw the graph we will need the equation. Basically ax+bx+..."

I stopped immediately upon turning to see him.

Not even an hour and he fell asleep.

[IMAGINE YA :D ]

His head rested comfortably on the table as he snored lightly. The setting sun shone brightly against Mei Zuo's face,making his complexion glow.

I laid my head down and stared at him.

"You really sleep like a baby..." i whispered and caress his hair.

Looking at him just gives me the feeling of... happiness.

"For 6 long years...i've been waiting for you..but i shouldn't come between Caina jie and you..." i sighed.

Before i could even get up to leave,he grabbed my hand and pulled me close to him. Half of our face laid against the table and i was facing him. My cheeks blushed red as i froze there.

The intense eye contact we made can't help but make me inch closer to him.

Slowly,he closed in too.

His lips brushed against mine as i closed my eyes. His hands drifted to my waist and pulled my close. The world fell away. It felt so good yet so...wrong. I didn't know it felt so warm.

My first kiss.

When we pulled away,i realised what i did. Sudden emotions of guilt and confusion engulfed me. I felt like a slut. A wrecker.

"If you loved Caina Jie...why did you do that..." i bit my lower lips trying to hold my tears back in.

"Y/n..."

"Stop confusing me..." i stood up and walked away.

Unable to hold the wall any longer,tears spilled down my face

Unable to hold the wall any longer,tears spilled down my face. I buried my face into my trembling hands.

What have i done...