mine

Made by jesscm

Summary

Yoongi thought jimin was being a little to friendly with the other memebers so he reminded him why he was his favorite.

Work Text

Chapter 1

Yoongi was jealous, he wasn't going to hide it. Jimin was his, 100%. The only small problem was that neither jimin or any of the other members knew.

It was a fan meeting in tokyo and Jimin was sitting at the other end of the panel to yoongi, playing with hoseok's hair. As Hoseok brought his hands up to grab jimins and obviously try to entertain the hall of Army's infront of them Yoongi couldn't help but feel anger flare up in his chest. So what if jimin wasn't actually established as HIS he still hated seeing other people playing with jimin when it could be him. They'd been dancing around each other for months and anyone could see that there was at least something between the two. Yoongi had been struggling to suppress his dislike for anyone getting to handsy with jimin for a while now and that was hard in general , let alone being someone constantly close to Hoseok and Taehyung.

After a couple minutes more watching jimin laugh and joke with Hoseok yoongi found himself striding across the room towards jimin gaining him a few shouts and some questions from their audience. He wasn't exactly sure why he'd walked over there but without thinking too hard about it he put one hand behind jimins knees and another around his back, picking the boy up easily and putting him back onto his OWN chair. Turning to hoseok he announced to the room "Don't touch what's mine"

The fans exploded and slowly Yoongi could see the red creeping up Jimins cheeks. He ran his fingers through the boys hair and gave a small tug. Hearing the sharp whine jimin gave in return, yoongi went back to his seat feeling considerably better than before.

[jm]
The fan meet had finished and they'd all walked off stage, Jimin passing yoongi without even giving him a glance and hoping that the other would forget the noise he made. He was just making his way to the hotel room he'd been assigned when he was pulled aside into a smaller corridor. he suddenly, he was pushed up against a wall and he felt hot breath on his neck."Yoongi?"

"Yes jimin"

"Why am I pinned against the wall?" Jimin tried sounding nonchalant but his voice just came out quiet and unsure. "Because I didn't want you to leave when I was telling you to stop touching the other members so much"

"why? What's wrong with it?" Jimin took a sharp breath in as the grips on his wrist got slightly tighter "Because I said so, and what do you do when daddy tells you do to something?"

Jimins throat went dry at the words and he could feel his temperature begin to raise, yoongi knew. "You listen"

"Listen what, baby boy?" His knees were starting to feel weak and jimin could feel his breaths get quicker "you listen,, daddy"

Jimin whispered quietly

Yoongi let him go with a light "good boy" in his ear and walked out of the hallway and round the corner. As soon as he turned it jimin slumped to the ground , feeling shocked and definitely ready for some time alone in his hotel room.

[Y]
It was back at the dorm that the jealousy really started to kick in again,
Jimin was lying on taes lap while running his fingers through Jungkook hair. He was just watching when he felt that familiar anger lick at the back of his neck. And it happened again, he just strode forward, picked jimin up and carried him (this time) to his room. Once he'd got Jimin in his room he locked the door and pushed jimin, once again, up against the wall his legs still wrapped around yoongis waist.