Just you

Written by AnonymousXJWIFE

Summary

Jimin did not plan on slipping and falling on national TV but he did and Yoongi had the damn audacity to laugh at him.

Jimin was not mad - he repeats, he was not MAD.

(Yoongi ends up fucking Jimin in his soundproof studio to make up for it)

Here's the vid for reference lmao (:

TEXT WORK

Jimin is totally not mad, really. Just a little peeved that Yoongi had the audacity to straight up laugh at him for slipping and on national television (and let’s fact it, in front of all the fans watching this worldwide who would probably make memes of him falling flat on his ass as well).

So yeah Jimin is totally not pissed at all. Read- sarcasm with dramatic eye rolling.

“You’re pissed,” Hoseok points out as Jimin looks over his shoulder to see the elder chuckling underneath his breath. And don’t you just hate it when someone says that you’re pissed when you already know that you are.

Jimin tries to play it cool though.

“About what?” He shrugs as he bend down to undo his shoelaces. Stupid fucking shoelaces came undone and along with the slippery floor made him fell in embarrassment. Argh.

“It’s not like it’s the first time I’ve embarrassed you guys in front of the camera so why would I be pissed?” Jimin tosses the shoes aside before cringing at his own obvious childish action so he runs over to place them neatly away under the table for the stylist noona.

Hoseok chuckles as he takes off his own jacket and hangs it up onto the rack.

“I’m not talking about that,” The taller smiles as he gives Jimin a mischievous wink. Oh god.

“Jin hyung and Yoongi really should’ve helped you up instead of laughing his ass off right?”

Jimin groans and that’s when Hoseok started laughing.

In denial, Jimin flushes and mumbles under his breath a stern ‘No’ before marching off into the desolate corner of their make up slash change room.

He catches Jungkook piggy backing Taehyung around the room to prove how strong he is to the elder but Jimin knew those two lovebirds who are in denial were just taking every moment behind closed doors to flirt with one another other. Gosh.

Jimin turns his eyes away when Taehyung goes for a sneaky kiss against Jungkook’s neck that had the younger stuttering with full blown red cheeks.

Sighing, Jimin quickly flips out his phone to give the two some privacy as he absentmindedly scrolls through his twitter feed instead. 

Reading a few interesting facts and watching a few fancams of their recent comeback stage kept Jimin entertained for a while until his feed began to flood with fans reacting to his fall. Here we go again ARMYS.