Blankets

Made by hesha

Summary

yoonmin decided to fuck in a home theater when the others suddenly entered.
basically yoonmin fucking under the blanket while the others watch movie.

Work text

"are you serious with this, hyung?" jimin hurriedly asked as yoongi impatiently dragged him to the home theater.

"i am. come on, im fucking horny and can't wait any longer." yoongi demanded as he slapped the younger's ass while pushing him into the said room. both of them finished work early and decided to go home together.

they had been fucking each other discreetly ever since a naked jimin accidentally walked into the bathroom with a jerking off yoongi. jimin didn't know someone was in the bathroom that time because he didn't hear any shower noises. turned out, yoongi was jerking off and was about to cum when jimin entered the shower. the younger froze when yoongi released himself directly into jimin's body. the elder narrowed his eyes as he licked his lips staring at his cum on the younger's stomach. he then invited him to fuck.

that's where everything started and is still happening now. they just couldn't seem to get enough of each other.

"what if the other members suddenly enter the room? they'd be fucking furious. i mean they think we have a relationship but they don't know we're fucking each other!"

"fuck- fine, i'll play a movie, happy?" he glared as he chose a movie. "that's not my point, hyung!"

"fucking hell, jimin. i can't wait any longer." yoongi hurriedly said and hastily pulled jimin into his lap before he started kissing him roughly. the younger couldn't resist and kissed him back. their tongues lapping with each other as the heat got into jimin's core. he started rolling his hips above yoongi's crotch. they both grunted when they felt the friction caused my their jeans.

they both hurriedly removed their pants and underwear.

"fuck-- you fucking prep yourself? you knew this was going to happen, huh? you fucking slut." yoongi groaned as he pushed jimin's head down to the floor, his ass up. the younger whined when he felt a stinging pain on his right cheek. "you like it when i slap you, huh?" the elder smirked as he slapped the younger's ass again.

yoongi jerked his hand off his dick for a second before teasing jimin's hole with it. the younger whined, "please, hyung!"

"what?" he asked as he slapped his dick on the younger's hole. the slapping sound made jimin hornier, his pupils dilating. he pushed his ass backwards hitting yoongi's dick. they both groaned. "you wanna play it like that, huh?" the elder grabbed the younger's hair tight as he pushed himself into him. jimin moaned at the sudden entrance but then, he couldn't deny he was fucking horny for this man especially when he's being rough.

"fu- more!" he screamed. the elder moved his hips faster, skin slapping with each other creating an arousing sound.

suddenly, they heard the doorknob being opened. they both froze before quickly picking up their clothes and hid it under the blanket. yoongi sat on the sofa bed,  pulled jimin down on his lap as he covered both of them with the blanket.

"hyung? jimin?" hoseok said, entering the room together with the other boys.

"geez, remind me again to get a girlfriend." taehyung muttered as he stared at the two hugging under the blanket- little did he know..

"we all know you're gay, shut up." jungkook teased.

"really though? cooped up in a blanket? never thought yoongi would be so fucking cheesy for jimin." jin snorted as they all find their seats.

"hey!" namjoon suddenly shouted. yoongi and jimin nervously gulped. "w-what?" yoongi glared at him.

"oh i meant like, can we change the movie?"

jimin sighed as yoongi nodded his head. "great! thanks, hyung." the other members scrambled talking about what movie to choose when jimin shifted on his seat, completely forgetting yoongi's dick was still on his ass.

they both groaned.

"what was that?" jungkook raised his eyebrows.

"y-yoongi hyung said to hurry up." jimin nervously said, making up an excuse.

"hmm." yoongi smirked on his neck. "don't you think this is exciting, jimin?"

"w-what?"

"this." the elder said before moving his hips under the blanket. jimin made a small gasp.

"oh my god-- can you guys hurry up and choose a movie?" he said biting his lip from the movement.

"yeah yeah. it's here!" taehyung rolled his eyes and played the movie. the members sat on the floor in front of the sofa bed where yoongi and jimin was.

"no one would hear you, jimin. it's an action movie. im going to fuck you deep." yoongi teased as he moved his hips slowly. the younger bit his lip hard when he felt the elder stroke his raging dick. jimin inhaled sharply grabbing yoongi's thighs hard. "oh my god-" he said biting his bottom lip to stop himself from moaning loud. the elder played with his tip, spreading the pre-cum around it.

yoongi spread the slick as he stroke him up and down. slowly, at first before moving his wrist faster.

"why are you over-reacting, jimin? it's not like you haven't seen movies like this." taehyung said looking at him.

"s-shut up." he answered while yoongi gripped his waist hard before fucking him deep. he gasped, once again. "oh my god."

"what's with you today? you're acting weird." jungkook butt in.

"nothing. just- shit- just watch, okay?"

jungkook and taehyung stared at each other before shrugging their shoulders. the loud gunshots then entered the scene.

yoongi smirked before gripping jimin's waist pulling his body down as he bucked his hips up. "shit shit" jimin cussed quietly as the elder moved his hips faster. the younger's nails scratching yoongi's thighs making it slightly bleed. yoongi bit jimin's neck as he hit his spot. "fuck-- hyung, im coming!"

yoongi grunted when he felt himself released inside jimin and the latter spurts unto the blanket.

they both breathed heavily as jimin felt yoongi soften inside him.

"this is so fucking hot." yoongi breathed in his ear before licking his earlobe.