Hyung

WRITTEN BY Iconic_Bubbles

 WORK TEXT

" Tell me what you want"  His voice was low, deep, and raspy, his gentle fingers trace the other male's skin as he squirmed under him. Jimin looked up to see his face but the room was dark, 

" Yoongi.." he says breathlessly as he moans, he felt the other male's large hands grab his waist, gripping on his hips. The soft humming of the vibrator and Jimin's panting were only audible in the room. Planting lazy kisses on his soft skin as he watched the other male squirm some more. 

"P-please Yoongi-ahhh.." tossing his head to the side, Jimin grips the sheets tighter as he felt the vibrator pick up speed. His body trembles, his bottom lip quivers as he moans.  

" I don't know kitten, you didn't.. tell me what you want." his voice echoes in the room. Yoongi's hands roamed Jimin's body, he leans down, resting his body on the other male. One hand travels from his hip to his member, squeezing the head lightly. Precum drools out of his tip as Jimin whines.

" If you told me, maybe I would of done something about it." He smirked, he was still fully clothed as he watched Jimin cry out in pleasure. Jimin's words got caught in his throat, he wanted Yoongi to fuck him right then and there, pound into him until all Jimin could do was babble;however, the older male was playing with him. Sure he likes teasing at times, but he was so close to cumming and all he wanted; to be fucked until he can't walk or think straight. He whines softly, 

" H-hyunnnggg", a slap on his thigh echoes through the room, his body jolts as he shivered. 

" Jimin-ah." was all the response he got, huffing softly Jimin stops whining

" Hyung, I..ngh… I want you!" He screamed, a small smile crept on Yoongi's face. 

" Oh, you should have told me that sooner darling." He smirked as he licks slowly on Jimin's nipple, which were perky from the start. Jimin's gasped as his grip tightens on the sheets. He lets go of the tangled sheets and grabs Yoongi's shirt, he whines softly when realizing that Yoongi never removed his clothes. 

" Ha...mmnhhh.. Hyung stop being a tease-ahh." He sobs softly as he tugs on Yoongi's shirt. Yoongi smirked,

" Oh baby, don't worry I will... in time." He says, removing the vibrator replacing it with his long fingers. Slowly fingering Jimin before, fully shoving three fingers into the other. Jimin sobs as he grips Yoongi's shirt once again, his back arches as his legs tremble. He moans in pure pleasure, his moans go in a higher octave when Yoongi's fingers pressed against his prostate.

" Yoongi!" he screams, his bottom lip quivering again, precum dripping out of his tip

" If you cum without my permission, I will wreckyou.....do you understand" Yoongi growls in Jimin's ear, shivers transcend down his spine as he nods his head, another slap against his thick thighs, Yoongi didn't have to say a word, 

" O-okay." he stammers out as he starts to hump Yoongi, 

" Look at you, all horny for me..you want to keep doing that darling?" He asked sucking Jimin's neck, Jimin whimpers as he stops humping the other's leg. Yoongi smiled as he kisses Jimin's neck, his hand teasingly plays with Jimin's cock. A thumb rubs over the drooling tip, glossing over the precum, Jimin whimpers when Yoongi suddenly squeezes the head, Jimin accidentally grinds on the other's thigh, a sudden slap against his very own thigh made him think twice before doing it on 'accident' again. Jimin whines as Yoongi fingers him, capturing his lips, his moans muffle out. Jimin broke the kiss, a long sting of saliva left his lips, Yoongi stares at Jimin's plump lips, wanting more but decides to reframe himself from doing so.