Stolen

Made by mochimeows

Summary

Yoongi lost his precious headphones to a blonde thief. After a few minutes of chasing, he found his gadget in a dark empty alley, held by the prettiest human being he had ever seen. He has to control himself from kissing the guy's red plump lips.

Well, can he??

Work text

The night sky is getting visible in the busy street of Myeongdong. A young man, with a cool mint hair was running through different alleys and streets just to make it in time, before his favorite music shop would close. He was panting and extremely sweating as he reached the store. His lungs wasn't clearly made for running and other outdoor activities. But when he entered the shop, his fatigue came into slow depletion. He smelled the pleasing scent of instruments and various musical gadgets. He felt so happy. The store owner greeted him.

"Oh yoongi-ssi, I thought you wouldn't make it" said the old man. Yoongi smiled and nodded. "Im glad I made it Mr. Bang, by the way do you still have it?" The owner furrowed his eyebrows trying to remember what particular item yoongi was talking about. "Uh... The headphones right? I think..." the owner lead yoongi to the gadgets section to verify. "yes! I still have one, this is the last stock by the way" Mr Bang said with a soft grin as he handed the precious headphones to yoongi. "Oh lord, thank you. Thank you so much!" Yoongi replied with a complete gummy smile. "You're a one lucky guy yoongi! That was really one of the last batch delivered plus you know, it was a limited edition" Yoongi can't stop smiling as he stares at the precious black headphone with aesthetic gold lining finally on the palm of his hands. "I know Mr Bang, alright Im gonna pay for it already!" he said excitedly.

He carefully place the headphones on a clear shelf first and immediately grabbed his bag to find his wallet. 'Where the hell is that' His heart was pounding at the thought that he might lost it on his way to the store or even if someone had stole it from him. He dig into his bag more. But it was impossible to lose it, he's always careful when it comes to keeping his essential things. He looked at Mr Bang carefully and lots of thoughts came barging in his mind. 'Should I tell him what happened and plead for understanding? Or should I just steal this headphones and just run?' 'Crap, crap where the hell is that fucking wallet?' Sweat starting to form on his face. He's clearly starting to panic.

And when Yoongi was about to give up and proceed with the 'begging for mercy plan', he saw Mr Bang smiling at another customer, waving goodbye as he seemed to purchase a black headphones with a gold--- Yoongi freaked out, he looked back on the shelf then to the counter then back to the shelf again. Dumbfounded. It was gone. His most awaited limited edition headphones was gone. "Mr Baaang!! He's a fucking thief!!" he shouted out loud while on his way to the counter. The blonde customer abruptly grabbed the item and ran his way out.

'Oh shit'

"Why what happened?" Mr Bang asked Yoongi, looking so worried and confused. "He told me you gave up the item since you haven't brought enough money" the owner explained while looking at the blazing eyes of Min Yoongi. "NO!! Just please tell me which way he went?" Yoongi was losing his patience. "Left" the owner replied with a slight shed of fear. Yoongi left the store and ran towards the said direction without a doubt.

'You messed with the wrong person u fucking thief'

Jimin was running as fast as he could, away from the store. He put up his hood and zip his jacket. He was holding the item carefully, embracing it tight. The blonde ran until he reached his limit and decided to slow down as the street seems so unfamiliar to him now. 'Shit, where am i?' But it's fine as long as he's now far from the store and the other guy wont be able to catch up to him. 'I didn't mean to steal it from him, it's just..uh.. I really wanted this headphones that bad' He sighed feeling incredibly guilty and sorry. Now he's lost in this deep and dark maze of alleys.. Jimin lost count on how many streets had past and to what direction did he came from. All he could ever think about is to escape. He walked ahead finding himself in a narrow empty alley. He clenched his small fist tight as his heart started to pound wildly.

Suddenly, someone grabbed his waist from behind, locking him fully. He was frozen on the spot, he cant even move a muscle. The guy was at his same height but Jimin felt like he was being overruled. The guy tightened his grip as he leveled his mouth on Jimin's ears. The mysterious guy whispered with deep husky voice, almost growling. "Where do u think you're going?" his voice sent shivers on Jimin's body leaving him unable to utter a clear word "huh?!"

Then the guy turned Jimin around facing him completely. His veiny arms still locked on Jimin's waist. "Oh. You!" Jimin uttered with a weak faded voice. 'It was him, the guy at the store' Jimin wanted to escape but his body seemed too exhausted from running. They were so close that Jimin was able to memorize the features of Yoongi's face. He's nervous for sure but looking at the guy's dark eyes against his pale face is making him calm. As if he's a savior rather than a predator.

Yoongi's attention was slightly drawn to to the blonde's face. He haven't met any human being prettier than the one in front of him. Their gaze met intensely. Yoongi tightened his grip at his waist pulling Jimin much closer. He was supposed to lock him, terrorize him, but the blonde never resisted. Yoongi rather than mad was confused. It was just the two of them in an abandoned alley. Heart pounding wild, blood rushing in both of their ears and cheeks. They can feel their breaths breathe as one.

Jimin licked his lips and gulped looking directly to Yoongi's sharp cat eyes. As if giving a permission, so then Yoongi started to trace Jimin's back with his right hand. Soft and slow while the other one was left at Jimin's waist, still powerful, trapping him completely. Their gaze were getting hungrier, bolder. And when yoongi reached the younger's head, he grabbed his hair, not too tight but enough to make Jimin release a small moan. Yoongi tilted his head and started to move closer.

Their soft lips met perfectly, as if it was meant for each other. Yoongi tightened his grip on the younger's waist and hair more, showing him who's in control. Later on, their lips moved in sync with Yoongi leading the way. They suck and lick, push and pull. Jimin couldn't believe what he's seeing, he's letting a complete stranger kiss him like that. Deep. Passionate. His mind wasn't working enough to react to the intense tingling sensation he's feeling right now. His body felt numb and unaware of everything else. All that he can remember is that.

'He's too beautiful and his lips are too sweet'

Yoongi left Jimin's lips and started to attack his neck. Before jimin knew it, he's already tilting his head giving the mint haired boy an easy access. It started with some tingling pecks then evolving into a wild disastrous sucks. Surely leaving some fresh territorial marks. The sensation was too much for him. The empty alley is now filled with his sweet moans. "Mine" Yoongi uttered in the sexiest way possible, driving Jimin crazy. "Ugh Mine? Ughhh Me? W-what?" They were still close, faces were almost just a centimeter away.

Until the grip on his waist suddenly felt lose. Jimin finds himself struggling to find his own balance. Just like that, the sweet kisser guy was gone. It was a few seconds more when he realized that even his limited edition headphones was gone too.

"Shit! shit!" he freaked out. "FUCKING THIEF!! YOU STOLE MY HEADPHONES AND MY... M-MY... ARRGGHH SHIIT!!" he shouted his lungs out to any direction.

'You're a fucking idiot Park Jimin, how could u let a stranger steal your headphones and your first fucking kiss'

He told himself as he walked along the alley.
Feeling stupid but smiling dumbly as he touched his quite sore lips and neck.

And maybe it was worth it.