We bloom until we ache.

Written by TwoTeaspoonsOfSuga

Summary

No real plot. Jimin is exhausting himself by practicing too hard. However he will not go with Yoongi to rest until Yoongi fucks him, right there in the dance studio. He's missed his hyung.

Work Text:

"Jimine..." Jimin panted, his lungs on fire as he lay splayed on the wooden floor. He tilted his head, every so slightly toward the door.

"Suga...hyung..." The youngers chest heaved with heavy breath, sweat tousling his fringe.

"Jin-hyung is worrying. And so am I... You've practiced for too long, Minnie." Suga leant against door frame, tongue running along his bottom lip. Jimin took in a huge gulp of breath.

"I must hyung...mm, we have too many dates...for me to make mistakes. The...world will be watching me."

"As they will be watching me and the rest of Bangtan. I'm sure they would much rather see us alive than note perfect."

Jimin swallowed and with a huge push rolled onto his hands and knees, "I am okay hyung... I promise you."

Yoongi was suddenly moving, traveling across the room in an almost lazy manner. He crouched by Jimin, his eyes traveling the length of Jimin's body. Over every curve and contour. And as soon as his eyes had left, his hand would follow. Neck... shoulders... back... ass. Fingers passing over the thin material that clung to his sweaty back

"Mph. Mmm." Jimin arched. "Yoongi-ah..."

"Jimin-issi. You're so sexy like this...bent over for me like a little puppy. But you need to rest, yes? Come rest with me... my little Chim-Chim."

Jimin peeked up from under the hair that hung damp and heavy in his eyes. "No hyung...I don't want rest."

"Jimin..."

"Please."

"No, you need to relax."

Jimin drew his bottom lip between his teeth, eyeing Yoongi; the messy mop of blue, those sinful lips, smouldering eyes. He lifted his head, pulled Yoongi forward by his collar, forehead pressed against forehead. "Make me, make me relax."

Yoongi blinked once but his expression didn't falter, merely his eye got darker. "This will not work on me Minnie."

Jimin chuckled, that adorable angel laugh that would have you thinking him so innocent. He let go of Yoongi, sat back on his feet and pulled his sodden shirt up over his head.

"What are you doing Jimin."

"It's so hot hyung...I mean, it's so...warm."

Yoongi's eyes narrowed as Jimin relaxed against the mirrors, hooded lids, legs splayed, a picture of debauchery. And to make matters much worse Jimin's little hand was moving down over that sculpted figure, his chest, those famous abs and found his crotch. With a pathetic whine he began massaging himself through his trousers.

"Is this you cooling off, mochi?" Jimin grinned. Yoongi was powerless to it, he felt a twitch between his legs.

"Mhm, yah...come here? Cool off with me. Hnnnh."

"...No."

"So stubborn."

"You cannot call me stubborn right now."

"Mm, is that an order hyung?"

Yoongi closed his eyes, jaw set, frustrated. "You're testing my patience Jimin. Come to bed." Yoongi rose to his feet as if to make his point. He came forward and reached out a hand to Jimin. But Jimin didn't take it. Instead his eyes widened, Yoongi's crotch now level with his face. His eyes tuned up and met with his Hyung's.