Come to me

Made by mochimeows

Summary

Jimin got out of balance inside a bus but instead of falling,, he found his butt sitting comfortably on a hot stranger's lap.

Work Text

It was a busy morning and a stupid Jimin woke up late.
His small puffy eyes opened wide when he saw his digital clock brightly blinking 7:30AM

//Shit.//

Jimin never got out of his bed that fast. He hurriedly took a shower but made sure every inch of his skin was scrubbed carefully. He picked the first clothes he saw in his closet. Not minding the color or style match. He can pull off any style anyways. He puts on the lightest make up but took time fixing his hair.

He believes that his hair needs attention more than anything.
He is combing his soft blonde hair in front of a medium sized mirror when Tae, his annoyingly handsome roommate bumped on him purposely. The younger smiled at now furious Jimin.

"Jiminie hyung, why bother to fix ur hair when you’ll just brush it up with your smol fingers later" Tae earned a slap on his butt cheek yet he giggled.

"Argh,, i can literally smell a dying river in your mouth Tae!!!!" Jimin said half joking, half disgusted. Tae rolled his eyes and grinned sarcastically before giving his hyung a flying kiss.

"Fine, fine im gonna wash now,, take care hyung, muaaah!"

"You too, ass"

Jimin finished preparing and finally got out of their dorm. He reached the bus stop when it dawned to him that it's a fucking monday morning. Passengers look like warriors ready to fight just to ride the bus.

The blonde was full of hope when he saw the bus still there. But hope turned into despair when he witnessed the people stuffed inside like a goddamn sardines.

‘Should i ride this bus?’ he asked his mind

He looked at his watch; it's 20mins before his official time starts. He needs to get inside now or else this will be the first miss in his clean records. So Jimin joined the crowd of the waiting passengers smoothly. Using his height and slim waist as an advantage. 'Easy' he told himself. He miraculously got in through the push of the people at the back. He needed to dodge a few broad shoulders just to fit himself in the center.

But Jimin accidentally stepped on a lady's foot while trying to adjust his awkward position. The lady almost cursed him but he immediately let out his cutest apologetic face and pouts his plump lips a little more. Jimin felt the triumph when he saw the anger on the lady's face slowly fading and got replaced by a light tint of blush. But everything went blurry when the bus suddenly moves forward.

Poor Jiminie wasn't able to hold at any handle or balance himself at all.

But what's weird is that he did not fall. Jimin knew he did not. Instead he felt his butt landed on something, no, on someone. A few seconds more, he found himself comfortably seating on a stranger's lap. His sensory nerves seem to lag at first but eventually worked when he felt a fresh hot skin against his waist.

//A man? Someone wrapped his arms around m-my waist. No, shit, this freaking man grabbed my hip & dragged me down towards his own lap//