Part - 3

Shivaay staring at her like challenging her to say it again ,

Shivaay - what did u just say ?

Anika ( getting more grip on herself ) - we are 5 min late lets keep going .
Saying this she starts moving out of oberoi mansion .
Shivaay smirked and follow her .
They were about to leave the mansion when anika bumped into someone as her all focus was on the file which she was holding . She was about to fall but shivaay caught her .
Tension lines were clearly seen on his forehead .
Anika came out of his hold immediately seeing the person glaring at her .

Shivaay : good morning dadi ( for formality)

Dadi : good morning shivaay what r u still doing doing here dont u have a meeting early morning ? She said still glaring at anika .

Shivaay : yeah dadi going for it only  .
( thats all she can think while seeing me )
Thought shivaay in his mind

Immediately he felt anika's hand on his shoulder giving his over speeding mind a rest .
Calmness spread all over his body

Anika murmered : its ok its ok your day is normal and dont get angry know we have a hectic day ahead . Dont spoil your mood .

Shivaay immediately calm down .

This whole senario was witnessed by dadi she was know glaring at anika's hand which was resting on shivaay's shoulder .

Anika immediately removed her hand and looked here and there .

Daadi started moving away from them but not before glaring anika and warning shivaay from her eyes .

Shivaay gave a damh about her reactions
He turned back and look at sweating anika with weird look '

Anika : what ?

Shivaay : why u always started sweating infront of dadi ?

Anika :  i dont do that intentionally and if u r done making fun of me so let me remind you we r running late we cant make it on time .

Shivaay smirked again

Anika rolled her eyes not again

They moved away from shivaay's expensive car to garrage . There in one corner there is shivaay's latest bmw bike waiting for him .

Anika quickly tied her hair in a ponytail . Till then shivaay has removed his coat and was waiting for anika to get his coat .

Shivaay started his bike anika took her place hold his coat in her hand prayed to higher power for her dear life .

And shivaay zoomed through the garage at the back side of oberoi mansion as he is sso and sso cant ride a bike its not his class .

Anika was glued to shivaay for her dear life . He was zooming from lane to lane
.

Within 15 min they were outside oberoi industries .

Anika was still glued to him with closed eyes .

Shivaay waited for 2-3 min . When anika did'nt move he shouted
ANIKAAAAAAAA

anika opened her eyes . Said thanks to higher powers  hop out from the bike .

Within 2 min she changed her demour to serious face .
Shivaay : how much time left ?
Anika : 10 min

Shivaay : file ?
Anika gave him the file with the same serious face and moved inside the industries .

Shivaay to himself : how fast her mood changes who will say she is same anika who was hanging on me for her dear life .
😂😃

Amused shivaay entered the office but as soon as he entered he was SSO .

It was lunch time shivaay was in an very important discussion .
Suddenly peon came with his lunch and stand beside shivaay .

Shivaay was about to shout on the peon but got a text saying :

" dont waste your energy on shouting on the peon he won't be effective by your eyes also so better dismiss the discussion for 30 min and finish your lunch "

Shivaay replied :  u r spoiling my staff .
I m sso here .

Anika : have your lunch shivaay .

Shivaay : where r u ?

Anika : i m going for a meeting with pinky maam will be back in next 3 hrs or so .

Shivaay : had your lunch ?

Anika did'nt reply this time .

It was evening

Anika came back to her cabin fully exashauted . Pinky maam is a great business women but she is ruthless in her approach .

Suddenly peon enterns her cabin with food and a note ;

Hey wifey,
      Have your food dont trouble me more by troubling yourself , you'll faint surely . Eat your whole food its all your favourite and yes peon is not moving from his place till you finish your food .😉
Enjoy the food
Your so not called
Hubby .

Anika started having tears and smile at the same time .

She kissed the note dearly and started having her food .