Part - 18

SHIVAAY : by the way " HAPPY 5th MARRIAGE ANNIVERSARY WIFEY " saying this he kissed her forehead .

ANIKA : you remembered ??

SHIVAAY : obviously why do you think i got married to you today only ? i could have waited but this day is important we have to renew our vows today only .

saying this shivaay winked , anika chuckled .

ANIKA : you know i always celebrate our anniversary unknowingly ,

SHIVAAY : YOU DO ??

ANIKA : yes i always visit mandir and pray to god about your wellbeing , then i visit the orphanage and spend my whole day with the kids and have loads of fun .

SHIVAAY : really that's strange i used to visit church every year .

ANIKA : why u never tell me before , asked a very shocked anika

SHIVAAY : i was afraid anika , i was not sure about our relation and at the same time i could not even think about loosing you . i was scared of commitment , all my life i have seen mom and dad ignoring each other they were together but only for there children . i never wanted that , u know my dream , i want a peaceful life with my wife , family and kids . but know i am sure you will be there with me always and u will live my each and every dream with me .

ANIKA : forever with you ....

whispered anika ....

both shivaay and anika slept peacefully in each other arms ...

........................................................................................

NEXT DAY :

anika got up very early , she took her bath and rushed to kitchen apparently its her first day in her husband's home , she was feeling really different but she love this change .

she started cooking breakfast for everyone , after cooking she left the kitchen instructing the staff so that dadi could not see her .

at the breakfast table :

dadi came to table all happy , shakti and om were still confused and worried , pinky and rudra have a nasty smirk on there face watching dadi all happy and last but not least priyanka she was still not informed about the family situation so she was calm as she was not that close to anika .

shivaay walked in all decked up with his so called attitude ,

SHIVAAY : good morning everyone :)

PINKY : good morning son , indeed its a good morning teased pinky .

RUDRA laughed and wished same to shivaay .

SHAKTI : where is anika ? i want to talk to her .

PINKY : have you ever seen her having any time food with us ?

questioned pinky pointedly ,

shakti was taken aback , yes his wife was saying the truth anika never join them .

SHAKTI : rudra , go call anika from today she will sit with us and have her food

rudra nodded and went running to call anika .

DADI : its fine , she can have her meals with us anyways its just a matter of 2 or 3 days .

shakti and omkara took a deep breathe trying to control there anger whereas shivaay and pinky rolled there eyes thinking in your dreams anika will leave oberoi mansion .

.............................................................................................................

anika's room :