Part - 12

As shivaay moved out of his cabin he saw something which immediately disturb him ....
He saw daksh anika's mba classmate talking to her and his anika was laughing with him ...
Your anika really ?? His mind chided him ..
He took a long breath and moved towards the back door . He was sure anika will be there in no time .... anika came there hopping and running after good 1 hr .... she was breathless ..

Anika : sorry sorry shivaay read your message late ..

Shivaay : yeah why will you read my message u were busy with daksh afterall .
Shivaay said sarcastically but anyone can say its pure jealously ....

Anika : why are u getting angry shivaay . Daksh came back to india after 2 years he just came here to meet me . He was very happy that i am working in such a big company...
Anika was still ranting continuously about daksh which shivaay was hating every passing second ... in his fit of rage he smashed the window glass of his car . He was feeling so angry how can anika talk about any other man that too infront of him ? He was still in his thoughts when he realised what he has done ? He looked at anika and saw anika staring at his injured hand with no expression on her face she was not even moving shivaay immediately regretted his action . He went near anika and hild her immediately ..

Shivaay : anika anika r u ok ???
Anika no words came out from her mouth .

Shivaay : anika i m so sry this is nothing its just a scratch .. look look i m perfectly fine .

Shivaay hugged her tightly he cannot see anika in this condition ,
Anika was in same condition , she started ranting blo....od blo.....od so much blood...
Shivaay closed his eyes he knew anika is having her panic attack .

Shivaay's monologue :

Since bade papa's death anika has become very sensitive espicially towards me , she used to get panic attacks regularly but over the years she has made herself strong bcoz of me . She knew the great wall of sso needs her to lean on ... but today due to my baseless anger anika again got her panic attack . She can bear anything but not my anger thats why i always try to control my anger infront of her .

Shivaay lifted anika in his arms and rushed towards oberoi mansion

thankfully nobody was home at that time .... he gave anika her medicines and mkee her sleep . Shivaay keep staring at sleeping anika and was chanting sorry every second .

Shivaay : i am so sorry anika pls be ok i cant see u like this how will i survive tgis hard time without you , pls get up quickly ...

It was night by know ,

Blue heaven club :
Om and rudra were partying together , they were celebreting there new found brotherhood ....

Rudra : you know O i am just waiting for priyanka's return she will be so surprised seeing me , u and shivaay bhaiya together .

Om : yeah even i did'nt discuss anything with her she was feeling so low about her not coming to my exhibition . But what to do her externals are also important she is being working hard for 2 years how can i let her leave her externals ... i practically blackmailed her .

Both chuckled ,

Rudra : O lets go and dance

Om : u go i'll join you after my drink is over .

Rudra : ok

Rudra was dancing and enjoying himself , om was having his drink suddenly he looked at the entrance , he saw gauri in a very short dress but what bothered him was the guy right next to gauri .

Om was furious , gauri saw him and smirked ,

Gauri : hey om !

Om : hey Gauri . How r u ??

Gauri : how do u think i am ??
She counter questioned him ...

Om : a h...mmmmmm he stammered

Gauri : relax om why r u stammering ?

Om : u have changed a lot gauri ...

Gauri : really what u thought i'll be sulking over my broken heart its being 2 years om ... life is too short to hold grudges om .. she said plainly ...

Om : just 2 yrs gauri ... is it so easy to move on ..

Gauri : really om u r asking this .. who broke up ? Who was the one with so many insecurities ? Who was the one who broke heart and never turned back ?

ITS YOU MR OMKARA SINGH OBEROI !
gauri finally raised her voice ....

Om bowed his head down he was guilty, very guilty ...

Gauri : way too selfish mr oberoi aren't we ...

Om: i am sr...yyyyyy

Gauri : save it , the time has gone when there was time to explain or to reason u just moved away left me all alone broken and confused ... anyways enjoy mr. Oberoi ...
Saying so gauri moved away from om and again went near the same boy ...

Om tighten his grip on his drinking glass he was about to get hurt but rudra came on time and said ,

Rudra : lets go O its late and this place is boring ...
He pretended as if he heard nothing but he witnessed everything ..

Rudra's monologue :

O is still in love with gauri , oh gosh why he broke up then , gauri is so nice she always used to support O . But know i can see both are hurting badly ... need to talk to big di and shivaay bhaiya ...

Thinking this rudra took om to there car and rushed back to home .

Shivaay's room :

Anika was sleeping peacefully ... shivaay was still sitting beside her and holding her hand . Shivaay was analyzing his behavior , why he got so angry ??? Why cant he see anyone with anika ? Why anika's panic attacks effect him this much ? Why anika only get panic attacks when i loose my temper ???

Shivaay : ahhhhh too many questions and i m not getting any answer ...

Maybe its the otherway round maybe u knew the reason but you are not ready to accept it ... replied shivaay's heart ....

Shivaay : whatever it is i have to make everything ok for anika i cant c her like this ... saying this he pecked anika 's forehead and went to sleep still holding her hand close to his heart .

Dadi's room :

Nooooooooooo screamed dadi , she was so angry that she broke every artifact in her room .

Dadi : shivaay loves anika ... how could shivaay do this ? I cant let shivaay do the same mistake which my daughter committed ... middle class people like these are meant to backstab us . They will always be nice to you but once they get an oppertunity they will destroy you . I wont let that middle class girl destroy my shivaay . Its good shivaay had still not realised his love ... i just have to push him and get him married to ragini as soon as possible ... anika has to leave oberoi mansion and its time to do that ...she was satisfied with her plan ..

Outside dadi's room :

Playing with fire are we mother in law smirked pinky ,
i also want to see how you separate my children .... game has just begun ... all the best mother in law hope you never win ......
Saying so pinky started moving towards her room ...
Pinky oberoi was 100% sure that shivaay and anika will never leave each other no matter what ... they will never give up on other ....