Part - 11

Morning , 9:20 AM

All were waiting for there breakfast but nobody was in right frame of mind . Shivaay was constantly checking his phone but no message from anika he was frustrated and confused .
Dadi broke the silence :
Dadi : shivaay its morning know . She said with raised eyebrows .

Shivaay : yeah i know that dadi a very good morning to u ...
Shivaay said sarcastically
Dadi fumed , shakti and pinky chuckled they like this side of shivaay ......

Dadi : so what have you decided .... she was about to say more but was interupted by loud voice coming from the kitchen .
As if shivaay got his clue he got up and rushed to kitched totally ignoring dadi .

Kitchen :

The scene inside the kitchen was rather comical .
Anika was sitting on the slab and laughing her heads off whereas om and rudra are fully covered with flour and were looking like cartoons i could not stop my laugh and laughed out loud .
There was a complete silence for 2 min .
Shivaay straighten himself :
Shivaay : what ?

Omkara : were you laughing or i imagined something ?

Rudra : not only you O even i m imagining .

Shivaay : whatever , what are you two doing here at this time  ?

Omru : making breakfast .
Both of them said together making baby faces .

Anika : breakfast really u both were busy fighting . She said accusingly .

Omru glared at anika . Anika ate her words and started eating apple .

Shivaay : ok ok cool down people . First tell me whats the need to make breakfast when we have servants .

Om : i just wanted to surprise MY FAMILY ......
said om slowly ....looking down

Rudra : i want to help O .
Rudra said sheepishly ... ruffling his hairs

Shivaay has a serene smile on his face which only anika noticed . She knew shivaay always craved for this .

She was abt to leave the obros alone in there moment but shivaay hold her hand and said :
Shivaay : you also deserve this happiness wifeyyyy 😉

Anika : w...hat r u saying s..irrrr ????

Shivaay narrowed his eyes as if warning her ...
Anika stammered ...
Anika : leave my hand shivaay ...

Shivaay leave her hand but promise himself to settle this once and for all he went towards his brother's who were still looking down ...

Shivaay : how come i was not invited in obros moment ???

Omru : what ?????

Shivaay : yeah cooking is relaxing time na with family hw could u both not involve me in this ..... ????
Look at both of u what have you done to yourself ????

Omru still in shock and so as anika as she has never seen shivaay this relaxed he was always the guarded one .....

Omru : u will help us ???

Shivaay : obviously bcoz u both are miserablyyy failing ....

Omru smiled sheppishlyyyy....

Shivaay : so let's begin ???

Shivomru together : YESSSSSSSSSS ...

anika was overjoyed ... she prayed to god to keep these obros always together .

Anika : what should i do ???
She asked innocently....

Shivaay : just sit on the slab and keep quiet for sometime that will be the biggest thing u could do !
Shivaay said sarcastically ...
Anika pouted and sat on the slab