Part - 24 (A)

24 hrs ago :

Oberoi mansion :

shivaay was passing by dadi's room ,

DADI : ahhhhhh all my plans are going down the drain .... i so wish this omkara died there only can't even see him roaming happily in my mansion .... its getting overboard know .

RAGINI : what can you do if your family doesn't even listen to you ..

DADI : i exactly know what u r doing ragini , don't try to provoke me , i am only letting you marry shivaay because of my selfish reason . so don't even think for once that you can manipulate me and win from me . this is my game and nobody i repeat nobody mess with me .

RAGINI ; i am not trying to manipulate you dadi , how can i ? when i exactly know how dangerous you are . All i am saying is what will you do ? acc. to my sources omkara proposed his ex girlfriend . they are together know .

DADI : shut up ! just shut up ...... all are worthless here , i have to do something i can't see him happy , i hate him so much i can't bear him .

RAGINI : why do you hate him so much ? 

DADI : just not him , i hate that anika too . i can't see both of them happy , low class people living on oberoi's riches .

RAGINI : i even tried to kill her but i don't know how my plan fails ....

DADI : thats why i call you an idiot how can you make a plan in open i saw rudra over hearing you  . bhavya is an acp what do you think she won't catch you after your stupid plan so i called your men again and change the whole plan .

RAGINI : but you tried to kill shivaay .... if bhavya didn't stop shivaay on time shivaay would be dead by know . how could you do that ? he is your own blood . 

DADI : that was the chance i have to take , i can't let anyone suspect you atleast know they are sure your planned failed and everyone escaped the deadly accident . 

RAGINI : I am sorry i was so mad at anika that's why  i planned such a stupid plan .

DADI : i need u thats why i saved you otherwise you would be a deadmeat . shivaay would have ripped you apart by know .

ragini was shit scared , the old hag is just not dangerous but also phycho . she will kill anyone who will hamper the reputation of oberoi's . what kind of obsession is this ? she wonders ....

RAGINI : what will you do ? omkara will get married to that rich girl and then he will be happy for the rest of his life . 

DADI : no i would never let that happen . how can i let him live in peace when he is the sole reason why my own family hate me . my son back answers me at every point he gets, whereas earlier he used to worship me & that so called daughter-in-law of mine , she loves omkara as he is her only real son . 

dadi was enraged , ragini stammered .... i hope you are not planning anything bad .

dadi smirked , you have no idea what i am planning , fine if i can not kill anika as shivaay protects him with his life but i can definitely kill omkara . one burden less to deal with ....

RAGINI (by know she was sweating) : why kill him ? we can hurt him or something ?

DADI : why so much sympathy with omkara when you yourself tried killing anika .

RAGINI ; i am not feeling anything , its just i think every plan we make somehow just reversed and trouble us only .

DADI ; no worries i have someone to do the job ,