Part - 19

dadi was satisfied with anika's answer  ,  shakti was very disturbed  . om wanted to drag anika and keep her locked up in his room away from dadi's vulture eyes . only pinky and rudy were enjoying the whole scene , shivaay's eyes were just hooked to anika he was not at all interested in dadi's talk . rudy's peace of mind was disturbed as soon as bhavya entered . pinky saw her son's reaction and chuckled ,

pinky  (self thought ) : there love story will be one hell of a love story . thank god my son's will get there happy ending and i will make sure all my children have there happy ending . 

pinky thought this eyeing omkara who was busy glaring at dadi .

pinky chuckled , she love her omkara very much and will do anything to keep him happy . she need to talk to shakti .

BHAVYA  : good morning everyone !

everyone cheerfully greeted her except rudra and dadi .

DADI : who r u ? 

dadi asked rudely .

she was getting annoyed , these days all charity cases are entering oberoi mansion without her permission .

bhavya was taken aback by dadi's rudeness , she was about to say something but was disturbed by a voice ,

RUDRA : she is priyanka's friend dadi and i want you to respect her  . why do u have to be so rude everytime  ?????

rudra didn't like dadi's tone with bhavya .

bhavya was again shocked for the second time in a matter of 5 min . rudra was supporting her .

SHIVAAY : she is gonna stay here only dadi . she is like a sister to me and om just like priyanka i think i have made myself very clear  .

shivaay was very serious in the starting but eventually a smiled played on his lips once he mentioned that bhavya was like there sister , rudra became restless immediately thats why he mentioned his and om's name . he saw relief on rudra's face . 

bhavya was very touched , she already love shivaay bhaiya but om bhaiya is yet to discover .

BHAVYA : namaste dadi ! my name is bhavya i am priyanka's friend , i am an orphan but but but

BHAVYA : namaste dadi ! my name is bhavya i am priyanka's friend , i am an orphan but but but .....i am self sufficient and i rather take my job very seriously , really thanks for the great welcome by your side .

all were blown away by her reply ,

pinky and shakti looked at each other , pinky's eyes were twinkling 

SHAKTI (whispering) : bang on analysis , she is best for rudra i like her already ......

PINKY : i can't believe all our children are of marriage age only priyanka is left , i so wish she finds her match as soon as possible .