EPILOGUE 1 !

A VERY VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY @PARIMALA020  ........ HOPE YOU GET ALL THE HAPPINESS OF THIS WORLD !!!!!!!!!!!!! GOD BLESS YOU DEAR :)

......................... 

(25 years later)

"I'm coming...I'm coming," Anika yelled as she hurried across the Mumbai International Airport .

She was on the phone with work and had fallen behind a few steps while everyone else raced forward

She was on the phone with work and had fallen behind a few steps while everyone else raced forward. As she finally approached her family, an involuntary smile spread across her face.

"Hurry up bhabhi" Bhavya called, "We don't want to miss her."

Could one person be so blessed with this much happiness and love?

Standing ahead of her was her family – her rather large family – which had grown throughout the years thanks to God's grace. What would she have done without her family? What made them a family was the love that they shared for one another. It was the love and care that made it possible for them to all live in such close proximity and still not want to kill each other.

Anika joined Gauri, Omkara, Bhavya, Rudra and Shivaay where they stood, over looking the pathway where all the international passengers came out of. Each had in their hands either a bouquet of flowers, or a bunch of balloons, or a stuffed animal. Each of them, eagerly awaiting the return of the most loved family member. Everyone awaiting the return of Roshni .

As Anika thought about her daughter, a sense of pride and love overwhelmed her. Her little miracle baby had fought and over come all obstacles, far surpassing their hopes and dreams . She had been an adorable and smart girl in her adolescence . She'd blossomed into a beautiful and intelligent young woman.

Roshni had Anika's hair, bubbly attitude and slight frame. But don't let looks fool you because she had Shivaay's intense eyes and fuming anger as well. However, despite being spoiled by one and all she was a down to earth and well rounded human being. Roshni , her and shivaay's miracle baby .... Anika remembered how tough her pregnancy was and when roshni was born she was underdeveloped , but there miracle baby survived and know after 25 years she is all set to take over her father's position ......Roshni had just finished her 3yr internship and had gone on a trip to Europe with friends.

It was the first time she had been away from the family for so long and it was driving everyone, especially Shivaay nuts .

"Where is she?" Shivaay asked as if on cue, "She should have been here by now!"