Part - 30 (Maha Update)

MAHA UPDATE !

guys here is the maha update but before that see the video above... so that u get an idea 😜 , very well collaborated !  

so here is the update :

................................................

all the dadi's apparent men were following the house mates , ranveer on the other hand was busy in gauri's marriage preparation as well as he was coordinating with the oberoi's security team to sync all the cctv footage of the mansion with mumbai police database so even if someone hamper with the footage in the mansion one copy will always be saved in mumbai police database server (  :) my cyber security expertise comes in handy ) 

HALDI TIME :

ragini was glowing with the thought that shivaay will put haldi on her , she was in her own dreamland , she wanted to talk to shivaay , she wanted his attention so she planned something , she saw shivaay coming towards her busy on his mobile . she immediately faked her fall and hugged shivaay tightly pretending to save herself from the fall .....

 she immediately faked her fall and hugged shivaay tightly pretending to save herself from the fall

SHIVAAY : what the hell ?????

RAGINI : thank god shivaay u saved me otherwise i would have broken my leg or hand 

SHIVAAY (self thought) : i wish ......

shivaay was getting angry as ragini was hugging him tightly not leaving him ....

SHIVAAY : ragini leave me .... all the people are seeing us ...

shivaay tried to come out of her hold 

RAGINI : oh come on shivaay we are getting married , i have every right on you .......

shivaay was all red by her claim , he was about to shout on her but all his attention was distracted by the person who was putting lights on the pillar ........

shivaay was in trance ..... ragini tried to talk to him but shivaay was so gone .....

SHIVAAY : gorgeous ........