EPILOGUE 2 !

GUYS do read epilogue 1 then read epilogue 2 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...................................

"Aarav get the door," all of the men in the room yelled with their eyes still glued to the television set.

"Hey! Why me?" Aarav asked.

"Cuz...you're the youngest son," Omkara said as he popped another cheese puff into his mouth.

"But..." Aarav began to complain.

"Oh!" they all yelled as a car exploded on the screen.

"Just go you goof!!" Ishaan said.

"Ishaan," Rudra admonished.

"Sorry...I mean, just go Aarav," Ishaan said as he corrected himself.

Grumbling and complaining, Aarav finally went to open the door. As he was walking out of the room, the wives entered the room.

"What you are you ladies doing here?" Shivaay asked.

"We just came to see what you guys were up to?" Anika said as she placed a quick kiss on his cheek.

"Well..." Shivaay began only to be cut off.

Aarav returned soon with the surprise visitor in tow. Behind Aarav trailed a 28 year old man. He was tall, slim and well built, with black hair, deep brown eyes and some facial hair. Shivaay looked at the man confused because he knew that man rather well. The visitor was actually one of his former clients He was one of the most promising businessman of india .

"Mr. Arora, what are you doing here?" Shivaay asked as he got up. "Is it abt some meeting ? I didn't get any memo about any meeting ? "

Shivaay picked up his mobile from the table to see if there was something he missed.

"Mr. Oberoi ...I...umm...I'm not here on work related issues," Ronak said rather nervously.

"Ahem ahem," Ishaan said from behind.

"Of course," Shivaay said as he turned to face the family. "Everyone this is Mr. Arora, one of my clients & Mr. Arora, this is my family."

Shivaay stood silently as everyone greeted Ronak with a quick hello.

"Ronak beta, how are you?" Anika asked with a smile.

"Good Aunty, good..." he answered.

Shivaay looked at Ronak with a confused look. Since when had his client began calling Anika 'Aunty' ?

"Can I get you something to drink or eat?" Gauri asked.

"No...no, but thank you very much," he said.

Shivaay was getting more confused. Why were they acting like they all knew Ronak?

As Omkara switched off the TV, Shivaay moved closer to Ronak.

"Not to be rude, but why are you here Mr. Arora ????? " Shivaay asked.

"Ronak...please call me Ronak," he said.

"Ok, Ronak why are you here?" Shivaay asked.

"I uh...wanted to uh...talk to you...if it's uh...possible," Ronak said.

"Sure, lets got to My Study " Shivaay offered.

"No actually, uh...I'd uh...I'd like the family here," he said.