Part - 24 (B)

shivaay and anika reached outside the cafe , they both were sitting inside the car , anika was restless .

SHIVAAY  :  relax anika nothing will happen to om & gauri , you trust me right ?????

ANIKA : Is that even a question shivaay , obviously nothing will happen to om & gauri i am more worried about you because you can do anything for them , all i am  worrying is to keep you safe or atleast  try to keep you safe .

SHIVAAY : oh  wow my personal bodyguard is worried that she can not safeguard me haan , teased shivaay 

ANIKA : don't tease me shivaay , i am not feeling good about all this ...... think about it shivaay everything was good for 5 years but only after we confessed and renewed our vows so much trouble is coming one after the other .  maybe i am actually a bad o.........

SHIVAAY :   SHHHHHHH no bad mouthing my wife you understand wifey ,,,, anika pouted ,

shivaay continued , we don't know anything anika maybe we all were all in grave danger since god knows when ??? maybe we were too preoccupied in our daily routines that we totally neglect these obvious signs  . dadi was always upto no good from the starting only its just know that we came to know about her evil side . she is more dangerous then i have anticipated . i will never forgive her anika if anything happen to om today .

ANIKA : nothing will happen , i trust you ok lets focus on plan ok enough of emotional talks , she changed the topic immediately

ANIKA : nothing will happen , i trust you ok lets focus on plan ok enough of emotional talks , she changed the topic immediately .

SHIVAAY : wait let me call om and tell him everything ok .

shivaay call om and tell him to come @the backside of the cafe , when om and gauri came out from the backside shivaay immediately swapped his clothes with om and anika did the same with gauri  . shivaay ordered om to sit inside the car and go to oberoi mansion he will meet him at the oberoi mansion with anika .

om was confused we wanted to know what is happening around him but shivaay answered none of his questions and ordered him to leave immediately with his bodyguards . shivaay and anika rushed inside the cafe from the backside . om was not feeling good about the whole situation so he decided to stay there only but inside the car gauri too was with him only . both were way too confused .

.................................................

FRONT SIDE OF THE CAFE :

daksh was waiting for om to come out of the cafe . his revolver was ready , his plan was very simple as soon as om will come out of the cafe he will shoot him and vanish in the thin air . he will be out of india in less then 2 hours he believe kalyani oberoi on this . 

DAKSH (self thought) : just my last job and i will live my life peaceful with no oberoi in my life .

inside the cafe :

shivaay wore wig just like om's hair and anika covered her face with gauri's dupatta .

SHIVAAY : still looking smoking hot mrs oberoi ,