part - 10

Whole night was a mess for the oberoi clan here presenting you some insights  .

Shivaay's monologue :

Wow the great sso what the hell have you done ? Anika always says to control your anger but how can you ??? Know what ? Serious talk .... SERIOUS TALK ... what exactly you wanna say to her ? For holding your so called "SERIOUS TALK" u need to have a sane mind nd clarity and u my dude are so messed up that u r not in a position to even face anika forget talking to her sanely .

Shivaay signed heavely .... u r so gone shivaay singh oberoi ... go sleep know as in anika's language " RAITA FAIL GAYA " . 😏🙄
And its time to clean the raita 😉😆.

Dadi's monologue :

Shivaay better say yes . I cant let past repeat itself ... its just not about oberoi's reputation i cant loose any of my family member again .... if he thinks i m being unreasonable then i m . I m head of oberoi's and we oberoi's never compromise . Ragini will bring enough prosperity and media attention to the family and also she will only love my shivaay as she herself have enough money with her . Shivaay have to marry ragini so that i can throw that anika out of my house and be at peace . She is not a bad girl this i have observed in 5 years but i cant trust a middle class person again . I will never show my likings towards that girl . She is just a burden who is protected by shivaay but once shivaay is married i can easily do what i want .
Kalyani oberoi was not at peace bcoz she knows whatever she is thinking is not easy to achieve getting shivaay married in 10 days is not gonna be an easy task as she has seen many scenes which were not pleasant to her eyes and brain 😅
Eg :

 Kalyani oberoi was not at peace bcoz she knows whatever she is thinking is not easy to achieve getting shivaay married in 10 days is not gonna be an easy task as she has seen many scenes which were not pleasant to her eyes and brain 😅Eg :

Anika taking care of shivaay

Anika consoling shivaay