Part - 35

SHIVAAY : i was so confused by her dual nature , then once anika mentioned why only oberoi's reputation means so much to her ? i gave it a thought , its true that we all do worry about our reputation but to this limit that she never thought twice before killing her own daughter .....something was wrong , something was seriously wrong i have to know that and for that i have to dug her past , so i asked my security to find everything about MRS KALYANI OBEROI ..... aka . ms. KALYANI SHARMA ..........

ALL : KALYANI SHARMA ??????

SHIVAAY : yes , her maiden name . dad have you ever met anyone from her side of the family ?

SHAKTI : no , as a matter of fact i never visited my nani's house in my childhood , she never discussed anything about them ..... she just told me once that my nani & nana are dead .....

shakti answered confusingly ......

SHIVAAY : thats strange because mr&mrs sharma died just 6 years back due to old age ......

all gasped ,

PINKY : shivaay , this is getting confusing tell us everything from the start ......

SHIVAAY : I WILL , but i am not sure how will dad handle it ....

PINKY : he will be fine , you continue .....

saying so pinky reached near her husband and hold his hand tightly ... giving her full support to him ....

ANIKA : is it that bad shivaay ?

shivaay nodded and hold anika's hand tightly ....

all this while kalyani was in her own zone , saying and repeating things which were only audible to her only .......

SHIVAAY : DADI was MR. OBEROI'S personal secretary ......

OMRU : DADU ?????

SHIVAAY : yes , dadi came from a very lower middle class family , but she was happy as her parents never stopped her from studying and achieving her goals ..... so after her studies she joined oberoi industries as MR. OBEROI'S personal secretary ..... 

shivaay stopped for some time but anika encouraged him to continue already guessing what is coming ...... anika could not stop her tears ....shivaay continued .....

SHIVAAY : the great mr. oberoi was not that great actually , he was a bloody womaniser , he took full advantage of his money & status .... he..... he .....

shivaay trailed off .......

DADI : molest me ......

all gasped ...... gauri hold om tightly in fear , om secured her in his arms protectively ......

bhavya was getting angry by each second , rudra was holding her tight ....

priyanka was going to faint , ranveer hold her tightly ....

shakti fell on floor pinky tried supporting him but she too loose her balance listening to kalyani's voice .........

SHAKTI : NO , NO , this is not true .... my father was a gre....at 

KALYANI : BLOODY WOMANISER .... thats what your father was ......

for the first time everyone saw tears of pain in her eyes ..........

SHIVAAY : that news became viral and to protect his reputation MR. oberoi married dadi ...... FORCEFULLY .........

BHAVYA : RASCAL .......

SHIVAAY : he tortured dadi both mentally & physically and over the period of time dadi started getting depressed .... she never used to say anything to mr.oberoi but mr. oberoi never left her alone , he really used to abuse her in the name of family reputation ..... he forced her to act , walk , talk just like he pleases making her more and more depressed ..... by the time he was dead ...