Part - 15

Shivaay rushed to hospital :

He saw all his family members except dadi , he immediately rushed to them . all he saw was distress on each and every face ,  dad was still shocked from all the incident , mom was barely holding it up and for a surprise i saw rudra crying . shivaay too wanted to cry but he knew he has to be the one in command . He controlled himself ,

SHIVAAY (self thought) : i can't fall weak know my family needs me .

thinking this he started moving towards the emergency ward ,

all his resolves went down the drain when his eyes went to an almost lifeless body of omkara . many tubes were attached to him and doctors and nurses were treating him . shivaay didn't even realise but tears started flowing from his eyes he can't do this , he can't stay strong he needs support and right at that moment he felt a hand grabbing his hand immediately and squeezing his hand for the much needed support he demanded . he grab anika's hand as tightly as possible and anika put her head on his shoulder and give him the much needed support that he crave for .

tears started coming out of her eyes too but she didn't let anyone see it , at that very moment shivaay knew that lady standing beside him is the only one for him his support his foundation his and only his ANIKA

tears started coming out of her eyes too but she didn't let anyone see it , at that very moment shivaay knew that lady standing beside him is the only one for him his support his foundation his and only his ANIKA . he has finally taken a correct decision in his life . He needs anika as his life partner as his WIFE . 

ANIKA : what happened shivaay ? 

SHIVAAY : i don't know anika everything was ok when i left oberoi mansion ill ask rudra he may know something ?

ANIKA : hmmmm

shivaay moved towards a crying rudra . rudra immediately hugged him . another shock for shivaay ,

SHIVAAY : calm down rudra .... everything is gonna be ok !

RUDRA : O will be fine na bhaiya ? asked a very innocent rudra .... i always used to wonder what happen to my cute innocent brother but finally i can vouch he is back :) 

SHIVAAY : yes i am 100% sure your O will be fine . we are oberoi's and oberoi's never QUIT !!!!!

RUDRA gave me a watery smile . still getting out of the shock ....

SHIVAAY : what happened rudra  , and don't hide anything from me ok ?

RUDRA : trust me bhaiya everything was fine i even took O for clubbing he was enjoying too but suddenly he met some girl i could not see her but by her talks i can guarantee you that she knew O very well may be his past , after she left O was very disturbed so i took him back to oberoi mansion i was planning to tell you everything and was thinking of spending my time with O but this happened . trust me bhaiya i have nothing to do with O condition . 

rudra begged me to believe him . how could i not believe my little brother ? 

SHIVAAY : i trust you rudra , stop crying cry baby .