Part - 17

MAHA UPDATE ! :)

hey guys SURPRISE i am uploading early ..... hope you all are liking my story please guys follow me so that you'll get instant notifications and keep voting for me so without any delay here is the update !

HOPE YOU LIKE MY MAHA UPDATE !

HAPPY READING !!!!! :)

...............................................................

DADI : you will get married TODAY !!!!

another shock for anika ....

ANIKA : TO...DAYYYYYYY why ?? i just said ill get married to daksh what's the hurry ?

DADI : simple i dont trust you , i am pretty sure if i give you time you'll find a way out but i don't want that and trust me anika if u try to play double game with me tomorrow's headlines will be that which will destroy omkara forever .

anika was stunned by the cruelty of the lady sitting in front of her . she could not believe she could stoop so low .

ANIKA : why do you hate me this much ?

DADI : I dont hate you anika i loathe you and every charity case all are same only after money and why are you crying i am securing your future only . common get ready fast you don't have enough time to waste daksh is waiting for you in the mandir near hospital .

anika froze same mandir where she and shivaay got married 5 years ago . shivaay oh my god what will i explain to shivaay he will kill daksh before even he can get married to me anika self thought .

anika's monologue :

what should i do ? how can i marry daksh when i am already married to shivaay oh god why was my mind not working at that time i should have said a straight NO . what to do ? daksh ewwww i have to marry him why ? how come dadi came to know about daksh ? and daksh also accepted her offer ? what is his profit in this ? oh gosh my head is spinning i am feeling so lonely i need air to breathe i need to tell shivaay everything . but wait what will shivaay think . think huh never he will explode . first he will kill daksh then he will pounce on me oh poor me . he will eat me alive . and how can i forget dadi's blackmail oh gosh today she proved she can beat gabber singh and mogambo in there own game . she is the queen of villains . ok stop thinking anika , all these weird thoughts can only come in your head .

anika didn't even realise that while thinking she started walking on main road and its also started raining . she was deep in her thoughts her phone was ringing again and again but she was too occupied to attend the damh phone .

anika was about to get hit by a truck ............

...............................................................................................

AFTER 4 HOURS :

pinky , shakti , om , rudra enter oberoi mansion , dadi was sitting on the sofa and having her tea she didn't even pay any attention to om and didn't even ask him about his health .

when shakti saw his mom's disinterested face his blood boiled , he moved towards her he was about to say something but he stops by priyanka's huge gasped ...

all turned towards the entrance of oberoi mansion ,

there stand anika in blood red saree , sindoor and mangalsutra , she was very nervous

DADI : oh common u came anika beta come come , ok listen people anika just got married to her long lost love daksh khurana .

shakti & om : WHAT ??