X factor ANIKA !

Anika :

Anika agnihotri daughter of abhishek agnihotri was always a very understanding , bubbly and upfront kind of girl . Abhishek and shakti were best freinds so same goes with anika and shivaay. Shivaay being himself only little anika of 5 yrs can handle his tanturms .
For shivaay it was only anika "his diary" as he love to say her that can only make him do whatever she wishes .

Anika knows shivaay inside out its like shivaay never have to express himself to her right from childhood . She was the force behind shivaay singh oberoi who nobodies know .

When anika turned 18 and shivaay 20 abhishek was diagnosed with cancer 4th stage . Nothing can be done at that time . Abhishek was only worried for anika as she'll be alone after his death . He can't let it happen . Abhishek loved shivaay equally he knows shivaay's insecurities , his mistrust in phenomenon of family by watching oberoi's , his dreams also . Abhishek was aware about shivaay's dream of having a sweet and supportive family unlike his current family . Abhishek also knew that the great sso in making will never accept all these things about himself but abhishek also had full trust on his daughter anika he knows whatever shivaay craves in his life only anika can give him .

 Abhishek also knew that the great sso in making will never accept all these things about himself but abhishek also had full trust on his daughter anika he knows whatever shivaay craves in his life only anika can give him

For anika shivaay can be anything ... she gives him that stability to remain sane but at the same time romance and love where still the words not being discovered by both of them .

Right from childhood shakti used to take shivaay to abhishek's place so anika is that friend of shivaay who was a secret to everyone including oberoi clan . Except om .

Shivaay used to call abhishek as bade papa as abhishek gives him that security which a father provides unlike shakti .

When shivaay came to know about his bade papa's deadly diesease he was numb again life played a nasty game on him he was not sure what was he feeling ? Then his eyes went on anika . She was curdulled like a cotton ball in one corner of the room .

Ok guys pls tell me your views eargerly waiting !!! Will update the next part by tonight . 😁