INTRODUCTION !

Morning , 7:30 Am

A guy is sleeping having a sweet smile on his face . His mobile was continuously ringing but he was busy dreaming suddenly he felt some feathery touch on his face he smiled again but this time he gave in, he opened his blue emerald eyes and witnessed the most cute scene his 1 year old daughter was trying to get to his mobile phone and making noises while shaking head as if commanding the phone to not to ring and disturb her dadda's sleep . He circled his arms around his baby and make her aware that her dadda is already awake . She made a cute pouty face and then stare angrily at her dadda's phone which was still ringing . Shivaay cound'nt hold his laugh and he burst out laughing kissing his cutie and wishing her a good morning . Baby too gave her dadda a cute smile and snuggle into his chest .
This whole scene was witnessed by a pair of almond colour eyes . She was standing by the dressing table and was awwed by the scene .
Suddenly again the phone start ringing breaking the beautiful atmosphere full of love to come to reality ....
Shivaay jerked by the phone ring came out of his dreamland he got up immediately and realised it was all a dream there was no one in his room he was disaapointed and again shrill voice of mobile phone disturb his chain of thoughts .
He received the call grumpily :

Shivaay : hello ?

Caller : sir your meetings of today are sheduled as per your choice and your first meeting starts in 1 hr from know .

Came a very sweet and straight reply from the other end .

Shivaay : ok ill reach on time make sure everything is ready and i don't want any mistakes to take place .

Caller : yes sir !

The call ended . Shivaay was still thinking about his dream how real his dream was it was what he always craved a cute little baby doll and an understanding wife but he is sso and being rich its difficult to find that one person who he is waiting for so long . Girls drool over him . They can do and give anything just to be with him but he knows its all a facade they dont love him just his money and position and him being handsome is cherry on top for the girls out there .

Shivaay was still thinking he got a call again :
Caller : sir pls get ready quickly we have less then 45 min to reach office .
Shivaay was bewildered he looked here and there but there was no one . He composed himself and replied quickly

Shivaay : ill be there in 20 min
There was smile on his face but he removed it immediately and back in sso mode . He rushed to bathroom .