Part - 34

Dadi was still in her thoughts when all enter her room ....

SHAKTI : WE NEED TO TALK MRS KALYANI OBEROI ......

DADI : SHAKTI ! she roared .... where are your manners ? how could you talk to me like that ?

SHAKTI : thats what you deserve ..........

DADI : SHUT UP ! first tell me what have you done ? how could you get your son married to that piece of shit .....

SHIVAAY : DADI ..... mind your tongue .... just keep your mouth shut about my wife ....

DADI : wow , thats how you talk to your grandmother ?

SHIVAAY : OH please , your emotional blackmail won't work today .... we know everything about you ......

DADI : what do you know ? & where is ragini ?

PINKY : what you thought mother-in-law , you heard me and shakti talking ? really ? how could you be so stupid ? we did that deliberately , so that u fell for our trap and do something which you have not planned .... & you did exactly that , you DARE TO KIDNAP MY DAUGHTER !

PINKY raised her tone , she was dahm angry .....

DADI : WHAT PLAN ? & WHY ?

RANVEER : oh here i have to intervene , hi mrs kalyani oberoi i am your grand daughter priyanka's HUSBAND & also DCP MUMBAI POLICE .... RANVEER SINGHANIA ..........

DADI : WHAT ?

PINKY : RELAX OLD HAG , let my son-in-law complete ..... where are your MANNERS ?

dadi was shocked , she knew she is done for .... but still no remorse can be seen on her face ........

RANVEER : ok , so you were asking what plan ? let me brief you ..... we need to frame you for some crime so that you can be jailed as your son does not want your real crimes to come out ......& ta...da we got all the evidence that you were the one who gave vikram orders to kidnap & kill anika bhabhi .... you are so done for , i was waiting for this day for so long ......

DADI : all these are fake allegations , i have no idea who VIKRAM is ?

RUDRA : oh let me help you recollect your memory , VIKRAM was my friend who you planted in my life so that you can control me and make me a puppet to your tunes ....... how could you do this to me dadi , i was your youngest grandson ..... 

rudy was feeling very stupid today , as once he used to consider dadi as his god ..... he was scared to even think that if anika bhabs did not enter his life what would he be by know  ? NOT A HUMAN for sure ......... with the frame of that mind he would have hurt om very badly , only if his di didnt change his mind .......

DADI was sweating by know .....

PINKY : ALREADY sweating my lovely mother-in-law .......

just then all 3 fireballs enter the room ......

DADI WAS FURIOUS .....

DADI : WHAT ARE THEY DOING HERE ? its a family matter .....

SHAKTI : SO ????? THEY ARE FAMILY ....... MY FAMILY ...........

gauri , bhavya & anika came near there partners and hold there hand tightly ..........

ranveer reached priyanka & hugged her ..... she was silently crying .....

DADI : shakti , what r saying ? how can you let that DCP frame your own mother ?

she tried again .....