Character Sketch

Oberoi's :

Kalyani oberoi : the great dadi . Very down to earth . Socially very active help many ngo and needy . But over the years and espicially by looking at the life of her only daughter she became very concious abt the name, status . She is very nice lady but is very blunt with her decisions .

Shakti oberoi : kalyani's son very blunt and sharp in approach but not cruel . He is not that close with his family but he is a great friend . Left business for his wife as he thought she can handle it . More into praying and meditation .

Pinky oberoi : shakti oberoi's well qualified wife . Very hardworking and dedicated women with strong opinion . She was in love with someone but due to oberoi tag nd her reputation she backed off from that relationship . Nt in love with her husband as he left everything on her shoulders and devoted his time in praying . But respect him as shakti was the one who after marriage gave her courage to complete her studies . Love her kids but dont want their life to be like her . Have many regrets .

Sso - shivaay singh oberoi

25 years old guy very intelligent , sensible but knows when to be the angry young man , super handsome classy but have a heart of gold which no one is aware of not even his mom who he assumes is the closest to him

25 years old guy very intelligent , sensible but knows when to be the angry young man , super handsome classy but have a heart of gold which no one is aware of not even his mom who he assumes is the closest to him . He is the great wall for the oberoi family as he thinks its his responsibility to hold the family together . Love all his siblings but have a soft spot for priyanka as she is the youngest and the only daughter in the family .

Omkara singh oberoi - artist by proffesion . 24 yrs old adopted son of shakti and pinky . Very sober but due to dadi's cold behavior towards him he starts feeling lonely and unwanted and draws himself towards drugs .

Rudra singh oberoi - spoilt brat of the family 21 yrs old . Spoilt by dadi as she thinks he is the only one who is the oberoi heir as shivaay never listens to her name , status theory .

Priyanka singh oberoi - doll of the house very cute understanding and loving . Very close to her shivaay bhai and om bhai but she fights with rudra for his rude behavior towards om . Very innocent twin sister of rudra .

X factor of my story 🤩

Anika singh oberoi 😉( anika agnihotri ) -

Her description will be done as the stories unfold wait for it guys

Her description will be done as the stories unfold wait for it guys .