Chapter Six

I was shaking. Literally shaking. What if they said no? Justin could tell I was scared. "Don't be scared, alright? If they said no, remember I'll just capture you and take you with me."

I nodded, unable to find my words. I opened the door, with Justin's fingers intertwined with mine as I faced... my family.

Taylor's face was shocked. She almost dropped the glass of water out of her hands. Natalie seemed pretty shocked too. I saw Bryson roll his eyes."YOU'RE DATING, JUSTIN BIEBER?" Taylor almost screamed.

I didn't reply. I mean, duh, it's obvious who I'm standing next to. "We came in to ask you something," I announced, trying to be brave.

"That you're coming with us?" My dad asked.

I saw my mom sitting on the couch. She gave me a half smile and I didn't return it. I was mad at her.

"No."Justin responded. "Guys... Allison isn't going with you. She's going with me on tour and we'd like your approval."

Uh oh. My dad's face was turning red, he was getting angry. "NO, why would I let you go on tour with some kid?"

"Because you'll trust me? And he's not a kid, dad!"

"Oh look at him, he looks like he doesn't even weigh 100 pounds."

I heard Justin sigh, he probably gets it a lot. "Sir, I promise to take good care of your daughter and you know you can trust her-"

"NO, THE ANSWER IS NO." He yelled at both of us and I winced. He almost always gets mad. He has high blood pressure, and he still yells like he thinks he won't die right there.

"BUT DAD! You have no right to say no, you hardly even see me!"

"You're still my daughter and NO, okay? The answer is NO. We are going to have family time and nothing is going to stop this, not even your so called boyfriend."

"Why don't you let her go?" My mom asked. "I know the boy and he seems great."

He turned to her and shook his head. "No, you let her get away with almost everything, no wonder she's so spoiled. You bought her that almost 500 dollar camera for her so called photography work, you buy her any clothes she wants, you even bought her a damn dog, we're not that rich, you know? Maybe I should just stop sending money over for her."

My mom stood up from where she is sitting. "I'm sorry, but my child has grown up away from her own father ever since she was little. The least you can do is help pay for her."

My parents both looked directly at me. I quickly looked over at Justin who looked angrily at my father.

I opened my mouth, why? I'm not sure. "You guys... stop fighting! I don't get everything I want, Dad. And if you care that little about me that you would stop trying to help support me, I don't even want to look at you!" I grabbed Justin's hand and pulled him up the stairs and into my bedroom.

I slammed the door and laid down with my face against the pillow on my bed. I really didn't want to cry in front of Justin again, but I couldn't help it. I was pissed at my dad, I couldn't explain.

Justin walked over to my bed and sat down next to me. I looked up and he looked like he was about to cry too. He ran his hand through my hair that was now a mess. He didn't say anything, but oddly enough, just his touch made me feel better.

I wiped my eyes. "I just hate him so much."

"I should just capture you and take you to the Bahamas."

"You should!" I jumped off of my bed. "I'm serious! I need to get away from here for a while."

He smiled wide. "Yeah! I'm going actually in a few days, I'm doing a concert there... but we have plenty of time to hang out."

I actually smiled. "Yeah, I need it." I don't know why but I just realized, Justin was in my room. This was awkward. He looked around my room and saw my walls; covered with his face. "So I see you're obsessed with me."

I laughed slightly, "Well you know, I told you I was in love with you... you know or your music. Yeah..."

"It's okay, if you we're famous, I'd have tons of posters of you on my wall. You probably don't wanna see my room."

"Why? Porn stars on your wall?"

He laughed, "Well no... well I mean if you see my friends rooms, they're worse. I do have some hidden though..."

I gasped. "Justin, you pervert!"

"I can't help it!" We now we're both laughing really hard.

Then all of a sudden, he picked up my camera on the desk. "You do take pictures."

"Yeah..."I said, looking down.

"May I see some?" He asked. I wanted to say no, but that would be mean.

"I mean, I guess but I'm not very good."

"Sure you are." He smiled. He turned it on and went through all of them. It was basically just like scenery that I had took myself.

"Wow, these are so good."

"Really?"I shrugged. "I mean, I don't know. I think I can do better but I just do it for fun, it makes me happy."

"Really? Well if it makes you happy, who cares what they look like, but they're really good." He smiled. "I don't lie."

"Well thanks." I was blushing like crazy now. No one has ever saw my photos expect my mom and she tells me she loves them, but what mom says bad things about the things you do? "Uh, we should probably go back down I guess, I don't want my mom worried."

"Yeah. Can I still capture you?"

"Yeah...maybe."