Chapter Thirty-Three

"You wanna keep the baby?" I asked, not sure what expression I had on my face or how my voice just said that. I couldn't think at the moment.

"Yes." She replied. "I saw it, Justin. I saw me having the baby and how happy you looked and how she looked just like us..I know it's going to be hard but you told me to decide what I felt was right and I feel this is right."

I smiled and held her hand tightly. "I did say that and Alli, I'm going to be here for you. I don't care if I have to take a break from performing, I'm going to be here. I love you, Allison, forever and ever."

She put on the biggest smile ever and hugged me tightly. "Thank you, so much. You don't have to do all of that for me, I just want this to work out right."

"It will, trust me." I replied and let her go. "I will never leave your side when it happens, okay?"

"Okay." She said and in that moment, I didn't care if this would effect my future, Alli is my future.

~x~

The next whole week, I had morning sickness every day and Justin was there to help me. He did promise he'd be there for me and I'm glad he was. When I told him I wanted to keep it, I expected him to get upset and freak out but he didn't. I know raising this baby will be hard but maybe in the end, it'd be worth it.

Here I was, at Justin's sound check, watching him perform like it came so naturally to him. I had to admit, he looked pretty hot today too.

"So do you think things will change between you and Justin when you have the baby, Alli?" Pattie asked me as we sat, watching him.

"Yeah." I said with a sigh. "Of course they will but me and him really love each other and he said he'd be there for me..so I believe in this."

She smiled. "Justin never lies..well okay, maybe sometimes but not with you, honey. He loves you, I know he does. You both may be young but so what? Being in love at a young age can be complicated but can also be amazing. I was in love with Justin's father but things just didn't work out but Justin knows the story and I think he wants to make sure you two work out, even after this baby."

I felt bad for her, having to basically raise Justin herself, at a young age. I knew me and Justin wouldn't be like that but Justin had to witness his parents divorcing at a young age.

But then I smiled- he's gone through a lot and is strong today, that's what makes him so great.

"Thanks Pattie, you really are like a mom to me and I'm so thankful you're okay with me keeping it."

"Anything for my son and his amazing girlfriend."

I felt very welcomed, with all of this. The only problem? My dad finding out.

~x~

I called my mom and told her my option and she seemed upset about it.

"I just know it's going to be hard on you two..It really will."

"We can do it, mom. He said he'd be here for me..I really believe that."

"Alright." She said, sounding like she didn't wanna fight anymore. "But he still is famous, everyone will soon find out about this."

Oh thanks mom, for reminding me the Hell I'll be dealing with in the next months. "I know, okay, you don't need to remind me that."

"Just making sure you knew, I don't want you to have a breakdown or something."

"I'll be fine." I said through my teeth. "I may be 16, but I'm not a baby anymore okay? I'm growing up and once I have this baby, my life will be changed, for the better."