Chapter Twenty-One

Every day for the past week has been torture. School was agony. Thank God today was Friday and no school.

I got so much hate from people. I also found out that Taylor likes Caitlin and they talk online. Two bitches as best friends, nice.

Worse of all? Everytime I turned on the news, it was of me and Justin. Stuff like "Justin's girlfriend pregnant?" and "Who is she?" And other lame things.

When I go online, all I get is hate. Luckily, no one has my email but my twitter was full of hate replies. I sighed, trying to ignore the comments and I went to Justin's twitter. He was talking about being on a morning show. I checked Caitlin's and she was talking to Taylor on it. I rolled my eyes as I saw some of the obvious tweets that was meant for me. Caitlin wrote to her "I think she's just using him for fame. I mean come on, she's already having his baby!"

I didn't feel like reading Taylor's tweets because I know it would just be more hate. How did everyone find out about me being 'pregnant?' So, me and Justin held hands while the camera guys took pictures..So, Scooter bought condoms, what if it was for him and his girlfriend?

But then Caitlin saw me throwing up at that party..

I started to remembered it..

I suddenly felt sick when I walked into the room. "Uhm, I'll be right back, I'm going to the bathroom." I ran into the women's restroom and went into a stall. I put my knees on the floor as I threw up in the toilet. I looked under the stalls to see if anyone else was inside. No one was. I felt lucky. I stood up and fixed my outfit. When I opened the stall, Caitlin was standing right in front of me.

Her mouth was wide open, but her eyes looked evil. "Oh. My. Gosh."

I stood there holding my breath, I couldn't breath.

"You're not going to say anything?"

I shook my head. I felt like throwing up again.

She folded her arms. "Oh my gosh, you're pregnant, aren't you?"

I managed to keep a straight face. Sadly, the tears in my eyes didn't hide the possible answer.

Her face was even more surprised as I squeezed my way between her and the stall door, running out back onto the dancefloor, wiping away any tears. I found Justin and instantly fell into his arms.

His face dropped. "What's wrong?"

I caught my voice, but just barely. "Caitlin, she knows."

"Wait, what? You mean..."

"Yes. Justin, I really don't think I'm... you know, but I'm pretty sure she does! All of this flying, I've never done it before, I'm just a little shaken from it!"

He didn't seem to believe me. "Are you sure? We need to get you back to the hotel right now."

I sighed and pulled out my phone and called Justin. I didn't know what he was doing but I was hoping he'd answer it.

"Hello?"

"Justin?"

"Hey baby, what's wrong?"

How did he know? "Oh..you know I'm upset?"

"I can tell. If this is about all of that shit in those magazines..don't listen to it, it's worthless."

"Not just that...people saying stuff at school, the hate online, and all of those magazines and on the news, saying all of this stuff, how did they find out I could've been pregnant?"