Chapter Twenty-Nine

It was dark. Gloomy. A darked, closed room?

What's going on?

Where am I?

"You're a mother now, huh?"

What? Who said that? Who's there?

"You know, you are a whore, look at you, you're fucked up."

I couldn't see who it was but it was a female voice.

It wasgetting louder and louder.

"Justin hates you now. You have a baby and he dropped you just like that, it's funny."

I felt tears come down my eyes. "Who's there?" I managed to scream out.

The person laughed. "You don't need to know who I am."

"WHERE AM I?" I shouted.

"Let's just say you're in a place you wouldn't wanna be in- here with me, a person you hate."

The voice was getting slightly fimiliar now. "Caitlin?"

She laughed. "I'm here to warn you- you and the fucking baby will be dead, sooner or later."

"Why are you telling me this? Where am I and what am I doing here?"

"Calm down." She said. "This isn't real, you're dreaming. You have to listen to me when I say this- You and that baby of yours will be dead. Justin already fucking hates you."

I shook my head. "I don't wanna hear this."

"Oh but you should, I'm just warning you. I never liked you, Allison. No one likes you actually. Justin hates himself, do you know that? He actually regrets what he did with you because he's now a loser and a fuck up from his fame."

"He wouldn't be like that! He loves me and supports me, no matter what happened! He would never leave me!"

She laughed again. "I'm just saying, if you really loved Justin, you wouldn't of keep that baby of yours, it should've been dead."

"Why are you telling me this?"

"I'm not helping you, I'm telling you the God damn truth. Do you love Justin? If so, you wouldn't have agreed to keep the bitch of a baby. I'm so glad I'm not the fuck up, you are. Just a warning, Allison. If you don't listen to me, that baby of yours and yourself will be dead and I'll win Justin over. I'll never let his career get fucked up. I'm the smart one."

"Why should I listen to you?"

No answer.

"HELLO?"

Nothing.

"What's going on!"

I tossed and turned and got up alarmly, with a scream, in terror, shocked and afraid.

What was that?

My dream? A nightmare? About Caitlin? Telling me what to do? Threatening me? I felt myself sweating and I pushed my hair back with my fingers, trying to catch my breath.

I looked over to see Justin running in my room, worried all over his face. "What happened?"

"...I don't know." I sounded dumb, but I didn't care. "My dream...Caitlin..threatened me about having the baby and I didn't know what was going on-"

He seemed confused. "Caitlin in your dream? What? Why?"

I shook my head, not knowing. "How am I suppose to know?" I felt tears pour down my eyes. I started to cry loudly and when he tried to comfort me, I pushed him away. "I don't need your damn comfort, Justin! I want this to be over!"