Chapter Twelve

Miami. Miami. Miami. It was a beautiful place. Beautiful. One of the best vacation spots. So relaxing, fun.

Not unless you're here with a superstar.

He said this- "I promise we'll find time to be together, I just really need to practice. I have to sing a new song and I don't know much of the words yet, okay?"

I had sighed. "Okay." And I leaned in to kiss him.

It was 12 P.M. "Come on, Justin let's at least take a walk."

"I can't, shawty, we're going to the studio, I told my mom you and her could hang out until I get back."

It was by 5 P.M and he was in rehearsal and I was stupidly watching, Pattie next to me. She had her hand on my thigh and gave me a 'I'm sorry' look.

I shook my head and sighed. "Is this what it's like dating a superstar?"

"Sadly." She pressed her lips together and sighed. "Look Allison, I'm sorry. After the concert, he won't be busy. I mean I know it gets late and he gets tired.."

"I know, we'll have time then. I just...I don't know. I was thinking about it..and I'll be going back to school soon, with Justin still traveling over the world..I just.."

"Don't see how it'll work?"

I nodded, trying not to cry. She smiled. "When Justin wants something, he really works hard at it. I'm pretty sure he'd never wanna leave you."

"You really think that?"

"Yes." She replied. "He told me he's in love with you. I said to him, 'You've only known her for a week or two!' but he said when he knows it's love, he just knows. He can feel it, he sees it when he looks at you. He knows when it's right. He'll fight for you, Alli. I know he's a big superstar and he's busy but he's just living his dream. You'll get used of it, I just know you will."

I smiled. Justin really said that? He thinks that? He feels that? "Thanks." I replied. I turned my head to Justin and he was singing but staring at me, and there it was, I can see the love in his eyes. I smiled back and instantly, I knew we'd work out, no matter what.

Finally he was done and he ran up to me. "Hey gorgeous." He hugged me tight and I don't know why, but I started to cry into his shoulder.

He rubbed my back softly. "What's wrong, baby?" I instantly stopped and he let me go. "You called me baby."

"Yeah." He had that smile on his face, that I loved to death.

"I love it." I said. I don't know why but I grabbed his face and kissed him, hard. He was instantly surprised but kissed me back with much force. Before anything got to heated, I pulled away and had a smile on my face.

"That was surprising." He laughed.

"I just..I'm sorry."

"For what?" He looked confused.

"Before, I was asking you when we could hang out..I kept getting hurt because I thought we would never be together..but I need to accept it, you're a superstar and you're living your dream. And your mom said that you know it's love between us and when I go back home, you'll still love me."

He smiled wide now. "She told you that?"

"Yeah, because I was so upset..but..I needed it. I wanted to hear it from you."

"I was going to when I took you back home but I didn't know you were thinking like that. I'm sorry, so sorry. I know I can be busy but I swear, I just love you so much and I don't wanna lose what we have."