Chapter Sixteen

I avoided talking with her for as long as I could. Justin walked into the room wearing a purple and black plaid shirt with gray skinny jeans. His pants were extremely low, as always, even though he had a black belt on.

He smiled and pulled me by the hand. "Let's go you two!" I liked how he didn't pull Caitlin too. She slowly followed us in her sl*tty dress and heels.

We walked into the club and a bunch of huge guys greeted us. "Welcome to Club Rush, have fun."

When I stepped in the loud music was blaring throughout the dark room. There were flashing lights everywhere, I could barely keep my balance. I felt a tug on my shirt and turned around to Justin.

His smile mademe glad I came. "Hey, gorgeous, would you like to dance?"

I nodded as he took my hand and dragged me to the dancefloor. We danced and I tried my best not to look at Caitlin who was dancing with Ryan. I was grinding on him while I watched Caitlin grind on Ryan. Yeah, she's just the loveliest girl. Then again, I wasn't exactly the best girl either. Yet Justin didn't seem to mind at all, he was actually enjoying it. After the song ended, I stood still. "Uhm... Justin, I'm... I'm going to go get a drink."

I ran off without hearing a reply from him and grabbed a cup filled with water. I leaned against the wall trying to clear my mind of every problem I'm thinking about. When I finished drinking the water, I walked back over to Justin with Caitlin on his lips.

My eyes were wide. I could tell my face was turning red from anger. I started screaming, "JUSTIN! HOW COULD YOU?" I ran out of the club crying and sat against the outside wall. I heard someone shouting my name from inside, and it started growing louder. I turned my head and saw Justin running towards me.

"Alli! It's not what you think!"

I turned to the side so I wasn't facing him. "Yes, it's exactly what I think."

"She just walked up and started talking, then she kissed me!"

"I don't believe you."

He walked over to the other side and held onto my shoulders so I couldn't move away from him. His face looked so guilty I felt like I could puke. "Why not? I don't lie, and I definitely wouldn't f*cking lie to you."

"I... I just... I don't know... I guess I believe you... I just fucking hate her so much!" The last part came out so much faster than the rest.

"I know you do, but trust me, I really don't like her, and I really, truely think that I'm already in love with you."

The way his eyes were ready to cry from this whole scene made me believe him. "I love you too."

Justin stood me up and pushed my hair back. He slowly started coming closer to me and I closed my eyes. His lips touched mine and soon his tongue was brushing against my lips. He pushed me against the wall, kissing me harder. I kissed as hard as I could, and I could feel his pants touching my leg.

Suddenly we heard a voice. "Hey! You guys, get back in the club!" Justin quickly got off of me and we turned to see who it was. Ryan.

Justin looked at me and smiled. "Ready to go back in?"

I nodded and we walked back in, holding hands. I suddenly felt sick when I walked into the room. "Uhm, I'll be right back, I'm going to the bathroom." I ran into the women's restroom and went into a stall. I put my knees on the floor as I threw up in the toilet. I looked under the stalls to see if anyone else was inside. No one was. I felt lucky. I stood up and fixed my outfit. When I opened the stall, Caitlin was standing right in front of me.