Chapter Thirty-Four

Today was the last day with Justin for his tour and then I was off home, to Hell. I knew I had to get it done, had to go back to school and pretend to be a normal teenager but I really didn't wanna have to face reality. I mean I knew who I'd see- Taylor of course and her stupid friends. When everyone finds out that I'm actually pregnant...I don't know what I'd do.

Lea told me to say I gained some pounds over the Summer..I'd still get made fun of. Taylor or someone else would say "You gained weight? I lost it by swimming, tanning, hanging out with friends and partying, all day and all night!"

Justin told me to ignore them and think of him. I could do that..but what, just ignore them and let them hate on me? I knew that I had to break out of my shell when I get back. Justin helped me do that for the past few months that we've been together but he's not coming back with me, only Lea is. I had Lea, of course she could say something to them but that never stopped them from saying anything. It had to be up to me, I had to show them that I've changed for the better. So what if my whole school finds out I'm pregnant. Maybe the media would find out by then, did I honestly care? I mean, if I had Justin by me, it wouldn't be too difficult but I knew I was stronger, I felt it in my bones.

I wasn't that little shy girl anymore, who hated herself and could never fit in. I was now more mature. I could say things to people and not care- I mean I told off Caitlin Beadles! She was just like every other girl in my school- tan, popular, gorgeous, you get the picture. If I could tell off her, couldn't I tell off everyone else that says bad stuff about me?

I also really wanted to maybe talk seriously with my dad. I remember when I was afraid of him, to death. I never ever liked him..but I somehow feel like if I were to tell him about all of this, maybe I could really do it. So he'd yell at me, tell me off, he did when I didn't wanna go on vacation, it's obvious he'd yell at me for having a baby. I just felt more confident- all thanks to Justin Drew Bieber.

I wanted to thank him, in every way possible.

"Hey Justin, can we talk?" I asked as he was writing a song in his notebook. He looked up from his bed and smiled. "Sure, sit down, babe. What's up?"

"Well I just wanted to say something to you, since well you know I'm leaving back home."

He nodded, waiting for me to speak up and somehow, I didn't feel nervous about saying this. "Thank you. Thank you for saving my life when I couldn't. Thank you for putting your number in my purse. Thank you for thinking I was so pretty. Thank you for asking me out. Thank you for kissing me and making me feel special. Thank you for being there. Thank you making me a better and stronger person. Thank you for giving me confidence and hope. Thank you, for being with me, forever and ever."

Justin had that beautiful smile on his face. "Aw, baby. You're welcome, but you shouldn't have to thank me, you did all of this yourself. You gave yourself the confidence. You pushed yourself so hard that you never thought you could ever do, but you did. You've grown up into a confident, more beautiful, intelligent girl and when you go back home, to reality, not only think of me, but think of how I want you to be happy and how no one else matters, okay?"

I had tears forming in my eyes- Not saddness, but happiness. "I need to thank you though, if I never met you, I wouldn't of been this strong. Maybe I'd watch your performances and follow you on twitter and all of that but knowing you in real life and actually being with you? I just wanna know, how did I get so lucky? You could've choosed all those other girls but you didn't."

"Because, I saw something special in you. Your gorgeous smile, your beautiful face, you had personality, even though you seemed shy but I just knew I had to get to know you. I never actually really put my number in a girl's purse before but when I signed your CD, I added a note with my number and placed it in there and I had hoped you would call me and you did and after we hung up, guess who was screaming and doing the happy dance like an idiot?"