Chapter Eight

I woke up that next morning feeling great. Alli and I had only gone on one date, and I usually wouldn't even kiss a girl on the first date, but we had made out on her porch. What sixteen year old boy wouldn't love to do that with a hot girl? You wouldn't be able to find one.

I drove to Alli's house and I had forgotten to tell her the night before that I'd be picking her up in the morning to go to the airport. I groaned and rang the doorbell when I had completely forgot about telling her that.

Her mom answered the door. "Hello Justin, what are you doing here?"

"Oh, I forgot to tell Alli that I was picking her up to fly to the Bahamas yesterday night becau-" I stopped myself. If she was one of my friends, sure, I would have continued, 'because we were making out', but not to her mother. I smiled after I stopped mid-sentence to give her the idea that I was done with what I had to say.

She turned towards the stairs. "Alli! Justin is here!"

I could hear a faint reply, "Tell him to come in my room!"

I grinned at Mrs. Hightower as she moved out of the way to let me through the doorway. The steps seemed to take forever to climb up. Am I really this excited to see her again? Right when I saw her face my smile couldn't have gotten bigger.

"Hey, gorgeous, how are you?"

Alli giggled. "I'm good. You didn't tell me you were coming over!" She walked over to me and pushed me. She's surprisingly stronger than I thought she was.

"I'm sorry, I got a little... distracted." I pointed to her closet. "You aren't going to start packing now?"

"Wait, you're taking me to the Bahamas NOW?"

"Yup, sorry for the late notice, but I'd rather have some time to hang out with you instead of just working the whole time we're there together."

She smiled, "That's so sweet, I'll start packing now."

I sat on her bed and stared at her walls. The more I looked at them the more I never wanted to look into a mirror again. I shook my head and fixed my hair, then I stared into Alli's closet. I couldn't even see her the thing was so crowded. She finally came out with a few bags packed, and we drove off to the airport.

When she saw the private jet we're taking her mouth dropped.

"We're taking this?" She stared up in amazement.

I laughed. "Yup, only the best for my lady!" I took her hand and led her up the stairs onto the jet.

We talked and really got to know each other on the flight. Who knows how long it was, it felt like years when I was with her. Her smile brightened my day, and there was no one else who could make me feel so happy.

When we finally landed, she sighed. "Well, I guess this is over... that was fun though. I can't wait until we get to the ho-"

She was babbling and I had always wanted to shut a girl up by kissing her, so I thought, 'Why not now?' I had expected it to be a sweet, small kiss, but it was far from it. I pushed hard against her lips. She pushed her face away so I began kissing her neck. We wouldn't have stopped if it wasn't for Scooter walking in on us.

"Woah there," Scooter laughed.

Alli and I looked up at him from where we were at sitting on the floor. I was angry and I made sure I showed it. Alli just blushed and for the first time, I really wanted her.

I broke my train of thought with a flick of my hair. "Thanks, Scooter, thanks..."

We walked off of the jet and drove to the Atlantis hotel that I always stay at when I'm in the Bahamas. Alli, again, was shocked at the hotel room.