Chapter Nine

Justin, stop thinking like this. You're 16, yes you have crazy hormones but stop freaking yourself out. You're home alone with your sexy girlfriend, who probably doesn't even think of you and herself having sex. Stop it. Stop it.

I tried not to look anxious but I knew it was easy to see.

"Justin, what's wrong?"

"I...oh nothing." I just had to look down at her sexy legs. She was wearing denim shorts and they made her legs look extra sexy. "You're...you just look really hot today."

I saw her blush. It made me want her even more. "Are you sure your not talking about yourself?"

I just wanted to come out and ask her if we could have sex, but I knew that it was the wrong thing to do. There is no way she would want to do it with me, is there? I looked right into her beautiful eyes and smiled. "I'm positive." I wanted to say more, but there was no way I could think of something else besides wanting her.

We stood there with an awkward silence between us. I was about to speak up when Alli opened her mouth.

"You're thinking about something."

"What? No... I'm not." I tried to cover it, but she didn't buy it.

"Yes you are, you're thinking about..." she trailed off.

"Oh," I sighed. Was this her way of telling me no? I had to find out, but I've never been this nervous my whole life. "So... you don't?"

"Well I." She paused and then bit her lip. "I'm not sure. I mean...I don't know."

I shook my head." Alli, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make this all awkward. Uhm..uhm.."

She walked up to me and whispered in my ear. "What if I said yes."

I felt chills down my spine as I felt her kiss my earlobe, down to my neck. Before I knew it, I felt her lips press down against mine furiously. I kissed her back with just as much force and pushed her against the nearest wall. I felt her moan in our kiss, which made me want it even more.

After seconds, minutes, hours, who even knows, we parted and both were breathing heavily. "Did you really mean it when..you said yes?" I knew my breathing was un-even because I knew I was stuttering.

"Of course. Now kiss me, Bieber."

The feeling was so amazing. I picked Alli up and moved her onto the bed. I tore her clothes off as she laid with her back against the mattress. She looked so sexy laying there, ready to give it all to me. I stood still looking at her until she spoke up, breaking my train of thought.

"Are you just going to stand there?" She could barely speak, her breathing was so heavy. "Or are you going to take your clothes off and come over here?"

I shook my hair and made sure it looked good. "Sorry... I was just... I don't even know." My hair moved back into my eyes and I flicked it to the right. "You just look so sexy right now."

"Oh shut up and get over here." She pulled me by the shirt and pulled it over my head. She stared at my chest for minutes and ran her hands all over it, which mad me feel even sexier. She found my belt and took it off and unzipped my pants as they fell. All that was left was my boxers and before she could pull them off, I pushed her down and got on top of her. We we're both panting hard and I kissed her again, this time with much force. She returned the force made it even harder, considering I was extremely hard in my boxers now.

I kissed her neck, making her moan even louder and went down to her chest, so very close to her breasts. "Justin...just." Her voice was even sexier now. I found her breasts and carefully caressed them, causing her to sigh. I then kissed each one of them and kissed in between them. I went further to her stomach under her stomach, so close to the place she knows she wants the most. I stopped and went back up to her lips and I could tell she was mad but I ignored it and kissed her fearlessly.

She moaned even louder so I kissed her harder. I felt her soft hand push me back and I stared at her like I was going to die if I wasn't on top of her.

"I thought you said yes?"

She stood up and looked down at my boxers. Oh, now I get what she was saying. Alli bent her legs and swiftly pulled them down to my ankles. She stood back up and I just stared at her beautiful body. With her arms crossed, she casually walked back to the bed and laid down.

I got back on top of her and kissed her more. She didn't seem like it, but I was wondering if this was her first time. I had to ask her before we got into anything..

"Alli," I panted. "Is this your first time?"

"Yes," She replied. "But I trust you."

I never had sex either. I've watched stuff on TV but I've never experienced it. Her eyes told me she was read and she nodded. I carefully entered her and I felt her shift under me, like it was uncomfortable.

I saw the tears fall down her eyes and I instantly knew she was in pain. "Should I stop?"

"No." She said in between her teeth. "Just..keep going."

I went in deeper and deeper and I felt her wince but I heard her breathing, like she was trying to get used of it. "Just move." She responded.

And so I did. I went into a medium rhythm and before I knew it, she was enjoying it and started to moan. "Justin, FASTER! Harder, please!"

I couldn't help myself, I groaned myself. "Justin I'm going to-"

At that moment, I felt her walls tighten around me as she screamed out my name and I knew at that very second I would be releasing. She collasped on top of me, and I released into her. We we're both panting hard and we kissed one more time. "That was amazing." She said, out of breath.

"I agree." I couldn't think of anything else to say. We got under the covers and before I knew it, she had fallen asleep.