Living a life with pain

Hi friends!! Thank you so much for your valuable votes and comments!!
Please do vote if like this story..

🌹🌹🌹🌹

Now the story begins in US,
A cute Lady is shown making sandwich and calling her child, as kiara.....

Pragya: kiara, get up first ,do you know what's the time now .... it's 7:30... I am getting late to my hospital too.... please kiara....

Kiara: MOM, please 5 mins... mom...

Pragya: I don't know what to do with you.... we are leaving US tomorrow . do you know that or not.... it's the last day in your school ... at least today you can go to school earlier right!!

please kiara get up....

A cute girl is getting up from her bed.... lazily....

Pragya: kiara dear; sweetie go to bathroom... go... go dear... my kiara will get ready in 15 mins...right!!go dear...

Pragya always used to pamper her kid so much... she haven't been strict to kiara at least once.... her child is her world.... she has none in the world except her daughter....she don't want her daughter to feel the absence of dad.... she is a jovial mom at the same time sweet and caring....

Finally junior Rockstar got ready and came to the dining table....

kiara: MOM, you born and brought up here then how didn't you feel bad for leaving from here..... look at me....I will miss my friends, my teachers ,our neighbours, our regular chinese restaurant, mom... think well...now too... please mom....

Pragya: kiara, you know about mom ,right!! i have thought well

I have no way left....yes, sure i will miss this country....it gave me everything ...education, lovable people, happiness and also pain....

kiara: you are confusing me, i can't understand you....

Pragya: first take this breakfast , we have to leave....we can talk afterwards... (kissed her cheeks)

kiara took breakfast and she hurriedly ran towards lift..

kiara: Mom, what are you doing?? we are getting late...come fast... I am getting late because of you...