Life is full of surprises

Hi friends!! How are you all... Hope you are all fine.. 1000 times sorry for late reply... As I said you all earlier, I was little busy in my college, please don't mistake me...

Thank you so much for your valuable votes and comments and most importantly for your waiting friends...

🍁🍁🍁🍁

Now the story begins,

Pragya is shown waking up her little angel... Kiara...
Kiara woke up after a lot of cajoling from her mom..
Pragya carried her to bathroom and made her to get ready for going shopping... Kiara as usual weared her so called tore rockstar type dress... Though Pragya tried to make her wear a pink frock... Kiara is hell adamant as she is going for a rockstar concert today...

Pragya fed Kiara her lunch and after sometime, they went down towards ground floor... Pragya closed Kara's eyes when she takes her near to her new car...

Pragya: Kiara, do you know what?? I have a surprise for you...

Kiara: mom, come on ... I know it's a car... Please let me to see it na..

Pragya shrinking her nose: So.. what .. guess the color or the model... I liked it so much, and I bought it...

Kiara: Mom, if you closed my eyes, how could I tell the color... First let me see it mom..

Pragya with a sigh: this girl... Go and see... You are just opposite to me in everything... I don't know why are you like this...

Kiara: May be I am like my dad in behaviours and looks like you... Sorry mom... Sorry...

Pragya got upset: it's OK... Go and see...

Kiara : Mom (shouted)

Pragya got shocked and looked at kiara who is looking at the car with her eyes popped out...

Pragya: what Happened kiara?? Why you look shocked instead of getting happy...??

Kiara: mom, it's look like soap box... And it's blue in color... Mom.. it's not rocking... Someone have cheated you to buy this...I think..

Pragya : why are you telling like this... See this , how cute and small it is... A small car for a small family... Look the color, it's sky blue how clear it is... So cute right...

Kiara: No mom, .... Soap box will never be cute...

Pragya got upset: Sorry kiara, I liked it, so I bought it... I would've asked you before... I will exchange this... Don't worry....ok..

Kiara: Mom, who ask you to exchange this....no need for that... Maybe it is a soap box... But my mom liked it right... So no probs... I like it too...( Holding Pragya's cheeks) So don't get upset .... I love you mom...

Pragya: I love you too Kiara (hugged her)

Pragya in mind: I don't know why ... Whenever I see this Lovely behaviour of my Kiara, I feel like, her dad is too good... Why I am getting this feeling... Is it true??