Growing Fear And Love

Hi friends!! Thank you so much for your valuable votes and comments.. Last part didn't reach the expected votes..

I hope you all my friends will respond with good votes hereafter..i am very sorry if this story is boring  but i am doing my best..... I won't compel you to vote..  If you like it..  Press the
🌟  once.. Ok.. Sorry for my boring bakbaks...

After reaching 100 votes, i will update the next part friends...

🌸 🌸 🌸 🌸

Here the story starts...

Abhi has no words to answer... He got tensed.. Hearing Pragya's question...

Pragya:i asked whether you know anything.. Has Kiara told you...

Abhi got his breath back.. He nodded his head as yes..

They started walking upstairs..

Pragya : what did she told.. (looking at him) please be free.. Why are you looking tensed.. I just want to know About kiara's feelings for her dad... That's why i asked....

If she tells you anything.. Please share it with me.. I will try to fulfil her wish.. Will try to fulfil the place of her dad.. (with a smile)

Abhi: ok Pragya.. Come in.. Its my dadi's room.. There she is... Reading book..

Pragya excused dadi and went in with a smile towards dadi.. She got blessings from her.. Dadi felt happy to see Pragya.. Pragya talks with dadi about her medical history.. That time.. She goes through the file of dadi..

Dadi gestured towards Abhi that she likes Pragya and asked him about kiara...
That time kiara came running inside the room towards her buddy... And hugged his thighs.. And laughed screaming like she caught him..

Pragya asked kiara to keep quiet.. Kiara with a smile, shows her tongue out and hides behind Abhi.. Dadi started smiling seeing kiara's antics..

She gestured kiara to come near to her.. Kiara move towards dadi followed by Abhi.. Dadi felt like mini version of Abhi and her Abhi coming towards her hand in hand cutely where Kiara's 5 fingers holds Abhi's one finger and moves forward..

Dadi adored the scene... And got tears too. She hugged Kiara... Kiara felt an unknown bonding with dadi... Pragya looks at them surprisingly.. Seeing dadi in tears.... She saw Abhi seeing her in fear too.. She felt weird seeing them...
Dadi kissed Kiara's cheeks and blessed her.. She checks dadi and tells Abhi to take care of dadi well as she is weak..

At that time, Pragya got an important call.. She excused herself and went out.. And Kiara went running following her asking for something... That dadi told.

After kiara went out, Dadi pinched Abhi's cheeks...

Dadi: Abhi.. I like your cute family... Pragya is so sweet and Kiara.. She made me remember your child version a second.. Such a cute they are.. Please bring my daughter in law and grandchild as soon as possible.. I can't wait anymore.. Please..