Mother's Day Function..

Hi friends!! How are you all.. Thank you so much for your valuable votes and comments.. Thank you so much for waiting.. Thank you so much for your support.. Friends... Missed this story..

I got sick friends.. So i haven't updated.. Don't mistake me friends..

And here is the long update.. For you all as a treat..

After reaching 80 votes.. I will update the next part friends..

🌸 🌸 🌸 🌸

Here the story starts..

Pragya is shown memorising lyrics of some hindi songs.. Abhi is shown smiling at her, seeing her antics..

The function starts...
The first programme starts with children's singing the national song and the song of God.. Then singing competition continues..
Pragya and Abhi smiles at each other seeing Kiara singing on the stage with her classmates.. Pragya and Abhi shows thumbs up when she's over with the song. Abhi whistles too..

Kiara felt so happy that.. After her mom, she has someone too... To wish her..
She runs to her buddy first.. Happily.. Abhi hugged her and kissed her cheek and cajoled her for singing.. Pragya looks at them and got little upset seeing Kiara ran towards her buddy first..

Kiara in mind : if i have a dad... He would've wished me like buddy.. I think. It's a new feeling when buddy wished me..
(kissed his cheeks)

Kiara: thank you.. Buddy..

Mummy....

She moved towards mom..

Pragya: Kiara.. You sang well.. Its superb.. (pulled Kiara's cheeks softly)

Kiara: after all I'm a rockstar. Right.. How could i be bad.. Mom.. (winking her eyes).. You know what buddy.. My mom always used to call me as a rockstar.. But he stopped nowadays after reaching the India... Ask buddy.. Why she's doing so..

Pragya : are you complaining about your mom.. How mean.. (pulled Kiara's ears softly)

Kiara: sorry mom..

Abhi in mind : you are my daughter, right.. Then you're surely my Junior rockstar...

When will you call me as daddy.. I'm longing for that... Kiara..

Please God.. Show me a way.. I can't wait more.. I will surely end up this hide and seek drama soon..

Anchor: you have seen our kids.. Singing beautifully...
Now we gonna see their moms singing...
Let's find who is super mom.. Among you..

Kiara shouts: my mom is the best..

Pragya closes her mouth...