Love is precious

Hi friends!! Thank you so much for your valuable votes and comments.. please do continue your support...

After reaching 85 votes, I will continue further..

🌸🌸🌸🌸

Here the story starts...

Abhi is shown sleeping tiredly in couch holding his favourite pillow... Suddenly Sunny came running to him, waking him up....

Sunny: chaachu... chaachu ... Get up Na..

Abhi: I am already tired.. please let me sleep for sometime..

Sunny: chaachu it's 5:30 , there Kiara is waiting for you from 4'O clock..

Abhi got up hurriedly...

Abhi: why did you wake me up late... Oh god.. where is my phone.. oh no.. I broke it...

Abhi started getting ready...

Sunny: I went to motu's house for doing homework.. that's why I was late.. I thought you have gone..  then why did you break the phone..

Abhi: accidentally.. ok.. bye..

Sunny: ok bye.. chaachu.. shall I come along with you...

Abhi: why.. it's ok.. I will go..

Sunny: I am worried of her.. (with sad face) I thought you have gone..

Abhi in mind: blood relations are always have precious feelings..I think.. (with a smile) you are proving that you are her bro.

Abhi: come, let's go sunny..

Abhi started the car.. his mind is full of his Kiara's thoughts...her smile, her naughtiness, her words, her cute pouts...

Abhi in mind: Kiara ... You are my daughter.. yeah I have daughter.. I want to tell you that I am your dad... But it's not the right time... Your mom.. I don't know how will she react... But I am sure in one thing, whatever the situation may be, I won't leave you two at any cost... I love you both... You have suffered a lot because of me.. I will protect you hereafter.. you are my cute lovable family....

Sunny: why are you smiling.. and weirdly you are silent today.. go fast chaachu...

Abhi: my heart is telling like Kiara will be safe with her mom.. her mom will be always there to protect her. Si don't worry..

Sunny: chaachu... Why your heart tells about Kiara's mom not Kiara...

Abhi shocked: what I mean is..what I mean is..

Sunny: what chaachu...

Abhi: Kiara will be waiting for us.. so keep quiet.. we have to go fast...