Lovable India

Hi friends!! Thanks for your valuable votes and comments... thanks for reading silent readers... please try to vote if you like my work...

🇮🇳🇮🇳🇮🇳🇮🇳

Now the Story begins,

Pragya is shown sitting in the window seat with teary eyed, her daughter kiara is shown sleeping peacefully resting her head on her mom's shoulder and fully covered with duvet .....

Pragya felt heart broken leaving US, where she is born and brought up.... She remembered the last meeting with that man....

Flash back...

Man: don't think I will leave you that easily....I will give initial to kiara....I have so much properties....I will look after you like a queen....why are you not agreeing to marry me??

Pragya: because I didn't love you.....I love kiara's dad....we got separated....that doesn't mean I threw away him that easily from my heart....(she lied)

I am living with his memories and his princess kiara....I don't want anyone in my life other than my child..... Please leave us....we won't show our face to you again... please.....

Man: OK ....you don't want to forget that man.... but marry me...I will make you fall in love with me.....look at me..how hot I am... And you look hot ..and...

Pragya: please let us leave...I am going....

Man: if you go away from me, I will kill your daughter....for sure....
Already I send my man there ,go try to save your princess....she will be died when you reach there....

Pragya with tears: (holds his collars) Ask them to leave my daughter, otherwise I won't mind to kill you too....

(she took her knife from the bag and holds on his neck by pushing him against the wall)

Call your man....now itself....stop them....

Near school,

Kiara is shown walking with her friends.... happily waiting for school van....she saw a cat in the centre of the road with its leg broken... She moved towards it and holds it carefully. ...A truck comes towards her in high speed....

Man: leave her... leave that girl. ...

Pragya: take it in your dumb head.... Love can't be forced, it must come, when we meet our soulmate.... We are not made for each other.... Don't disturb us....most importantly my kiara..... don't dare to touch my daughter ...may be I am a cardiologist....but I won't mind to kill you too.... if you disturb my Kiara...
Could you got it... (Roared like a lioness)

Flash back ends....

Pragya in mind:
My Kiara is my world....I can't think about marriage and all.... that's out of my life....I lost my virginity to someone then how could I marry someone else..I can't come out of my guiltiness, I can't be happy too if I got married too....I am not blessed....