Lovely bonding..

Hi friends!! How are you all.. thank you so much for your valuable votes and comments.. please do continue your support.. Thanks for reading silent readers, try to vote if you like the story.... Try to point out my mistakes.. I will correct it for sure...

After reaching 85 votes, I will continue further friends..

🌸🌸🌸🌸

Here the story starts...

Maths teacher is taking class. Kiara got bored tried to speak to Sunny ,but sunny in fear of his Sir ,didn't talk to her.. Kiara started to look outside, when she saw an old man trying hard to lift the flower pots.. she felt pity for that man.. and then she saw a sparrow is standing and drinking water from a small pit... She smiled...she forgot the world...
Maths Sir noticed her..

Maths Sir: where are you looking outside, Ms.Kiara..

Kiara got jerked hearing her name in a rough tone. She stood up.. looking at him.

Maths Sir: will you complete this sum.. come here...

Kiara: (with a smile) Sir, it's ok Sir.. no probs... You do it..

Everyone started laughing.. Maths Sir hit the bench to warn the students...

Kiara rolled her eyes in fear.. but she smiled at him softly...

Maths Sir: I asked you to come and complete this sum..

Kiara without no way went towards him..

Maths Sir: Do this.. why are you looking at me?,

Kiara: ok sir..

She looked at the sum, she didn't know it.. she tried to complete it.. and finally got the answer... Maths Sir didn't know what to speak further..
After completing, she smiled at him and gave the chalk piece to him...and went from there .... Sir got irritated...

Maths Sir: if I saw anyone looking outside, I will send them out... Could you all got that... Listen to the class... (Looking at Kiara)

Kiara looked at him with her puppy eyes, when he turned back.. she acted like teacher doing his antics... Making Sunny to laugh...

Sir saw sunny and got angered...

Maths Sir: get out of my class.. stand outside...

Sunny in fear: sorry sir..

Maths Sir: what sorry.. why did you laugh?

Sunny didn't know what to tell, he hung his head..

Maths Sir: I asked you something... You are always good in class.. what happened today.. Get out along with Kiara...

Kiara stood up.. looked at him innocently...

Maths Sir: you are seem to be so naughty... Let me show you who I am.. get out ... Sunny sit down...

Sunny sat down.. and Kiara started moving quietly without asking sorry or anything.. making Sir got angered...

Abhi: one minute.. he sent my Kiara out.. how dare he.. she's such a cute.. did he has heart..

Sunny: hello, she did fault.. she's getting punishment, what's wrong in that... But it's first, Maths Sir should have forgiven her... Whatever, she enjoyed the punishment too..