~1~

It was a nice summer morning as I looked through my window to see the beautiful green grass and the swaying tree branches. The lake next to our house looked clearer than it has ever before. "(Y/N)! You need to start packing! You're supposed to get picked up by the Weasley's in 30 minutes!" Dad yelled from downstairs.

"Dad! I already told you I was done packing yesterday!" I yelled back
"Okay! I just don't want you guys to be late to the... Quidditch World Cup?" He said uncertainly. My Mom and Dad are both Muggles who are originally from America Boise, Idaho to be exact. We moved to London when we found out I was a witch so I could go to Hogwarts which is the best school for witchcraft and wizardry in my parents eyes which I agree with.

     I had then gotten lost in my thoughts when I had heard my Dad yelling again "Honey the Weasley's are here!" What? They are already here had it been 30 minutes already? I then grabbed my luggage a trudged down the stairs. "Hey (Y/N)!" Fred and George said in unison. George gave me a quick hug and Fred did the same thing except his was a little longer and afterwards his ears were tinged a slight pink. I then said hello to everyone else it was all the Weasley's except for Mrs.Weasley. Hermione and Harry were there as well. "Bye Dad! Tell Mom I said goodbye when she gets back from work." I asked while grabbing my luggage.
"Bye sweetheart!" Dad said while smiling, his expression then turned serious and looked at all the boys. "No fooling around." He said sternly.
"Don't worry I will keep an eye on em." Mr. Weasley chuckled. We said our final goodbyes and we were off.

     We walked outside and the Ford Angila was nowhere to be seen but also it is not like it would fit all of us. "Are we walking to the World Cup?" I asked confused.
"Well not to the cup but we need to walk to the Portkey." Explained Mr.Weasley

"Yeah (L/N) can't handle a few miles" Charlie chuckled while giving me a small noogie. I started to pale when he said miles,I never liked walking I would rather fly on a broom or ride in a car. It is not like I couldn't walk for a while I just have a limit. "Don't worry (Y/N/N) if you get tired I could give you a ride on my back." Fred declared. After he said that all of the color rushed to my cheeks and ears. Hermione and Ginny giggled when they saw me blushing they then whispered something but I couldn't hear it. We then kept walking.

~Time skip 1 hour and 30 minutes~

We had been walking for what felt like forever when George started smirking when he saw that I was lagging behind he looked back at me and winked. What was he up to he always has a trick up his sleeve and so does Fred. Wait Fred... omg Fred that is why he was smirking at me! "Hey, Freddie it looks like (Y/N) needs that ride right about now!" George teased

"Oh" Fred said looking back at me "hop on." He said patting his back. I put down my bags and walked over to his back. He crouched a little so it would be easier for me to hop on. I put my hands on his shoulders and jumped on his back. He had grabbed my legs so I could get stable. I rapped my legs around his waist and my arms lightly around his neck so I wouldn't choke him. Once I was stable he let go of my legs and started carrying mine and his luggage as we walked further. I blushed as the scent of his hair filled my nose. Geez what is up with me today! Usually I can keep my cool when it comes to this stuff I mean we have done stuff like this in the past we have known each other since first year! And yeah I have liked him since but today is just different I guess.

      Sorry for a short chapter but this is the first chapter of the story and the first chapter I have ever written on Wattpad. My schedule will probably be terrible but I hope you guys like it. See you next time!