~4~

Hi guys! I know I haven't updated in a while and I feel terrible about being a lazy bum the past few weeks but I have been putting this one off because I don't know much about the quidditch World Cup. So it might not be that well written so I'm sorry.
Readers POV

    "Well Arthur said we should get ready uhh s-so we should do th-that." I stuttered while my face was still a violent red color. I rushed to my bag to grab my things. "Hey! No! Wait! We were just in the middle of talking about you and Fred!" Ginny whined

"What? I can't hear you over my luggage!" I said while ruffling my hands through the bag viciously so it would make a lot of noise while I was just looking for my jacket. "Ginny let's just drop it for now it is obvious that she is just going to keep A voiding it. And we should start getting ready." Hermione claimed as she put her book down and went to her bag to get her things.

"Fine...." Ginny pouted as he left the table and quickly let her hair down from the ponytail it was in and grabbed her jacket. I put my bag away and went into the main room where everyone else was. "Took you long enough." Ron scoffed.

"Alright kids lets be on our way!" Arthur said while leading us out of the tent.

~Time skip to the actual match~

We had finally gotten to the match after a few stops. Some of our stops were to look at the amazing performers that were dancing and juggling all around the campgrounds. We had also stopped at a little shop I guess you could call it. It had a bunch of Irish and Bulgarian merchandise from sweaters to face paint. Hermione, Ginny, and I all got matching Irish scarfs while Ron and Harry had picked out some Bulgarian items. We had finally gotten to the cup where at the entrance a extremely tall staircase stood. "Alright come on let's go!" Arthur said while gesturing to the stairs. We had started walking up the stairs when I had realized I was right next to the twins. "Hey guys." I Said walking towards them to get involved with their conversation.

"Hey (Y/N)." Fred said while looking towards me.

"What are you guys up to?" I questioned

"We are planning on betting with Ludo Bagman." George said with a smirk on his face.

"What?! What are you betting?." I asked in a slight shock.

"We are betting that Ireland will win but Krum will catch the snitch." Fred answered

"Well I'm just warning you don't come crying back to me when he cheats you and takes all your money." I teased.

"Blimey Dad how high up are we?" Ron asked. I hadn't even noticed how high we had gotten or how long we were walking but when I looked over toward the field we were over half way to the top. "Let's just say if it rains you will be the first to know." A man said while walking over toward us from a lower platform. I didn't even have to look at the man to know that it was non other than Lucius Malfoy. He was walking by with Draco right behind him, they were both wearing black suits but I didn't really pay attention I hated the Malfoys they were extremely stuck up a so proud to be stupid purebloods. And not to just be proud of their blood statuses but also belittle anyone else who wasn't one including me.

They were talking about something but i didn't listen all I did was glare at Draco when all of a sudden they left and we just kept walking up the stairs. We had finally gotten to the very top row where we went to go find our seats. I had ended up sitting between Cedric and Fred which felt kind of awkward for some reason. "Hey (Y/N) it's nice to see you again!" Cedric greeted cheerfully as he shook my hand with a huge grin on his face. "It's good too see you too Cedric!" I beamed while I shook his hand back.
The game then started with the Bulgarian's Veelas flooded the arena as they began to dance. All the boys were dazed by the beauty and charm of the Veelas. Ron and Harry looked as if they were going to fall over the railing from leaning in to look at the Veelas. George was flexing his "muscles" towards the pitch. Fred didn't look very interested but you did sometimes catch him glancing over and looking at me. Soon then fireworks erupted in the sky taking everyone's attention. The fireworks were green, orange, and white and resembled leprechauns and after that the match had officially begun. A few times while watching the match every once in a while my hand was rested on the railing Cedric would stand next to me and hold my hand on the rail which would make me blush furiously and get a few giggles out of Ginny. Everyone cheered as the game ended with Krum catching the golden snitch but Ireland winning the cup! "You won the bet!" I cheered as tightly hugged Fred. It was a nice long hug as I was hugging him so tightly I could hear his heartbeat increase and when I looked up his nose was tinged pink which was slightly odd. Before I could think about it I turned around to celebrate with Cedric when he gave me a huge bear hug which made my cheeks go extremely red. We then left the pitch and headed back to the tent.

~Time travel to the tent~

   We had finally arrived at the tent. All the things I had previously done that day had caught up to me and I felt absolutely exhausted. When Ginny, Hermione, and I had got to the girls side of the tent I instantly rushed to my bag and changed into a tank top and some nice warm fuzzy sweatpants and threw my hair into a messy bun (if you have short hair you just keep it down) and trudged to my bed and as soon as my head hit the pillow I was asleep.

   Sorry this chapter is kind of short but I just really wanted to update something. So I hope you enjoyed see you next time!