~10~

It was Saturday, finally. I had sprung out of bed and started getting ready. I was planning on asking Lydia if she would like to join me for some butter beer. I know the boys probably want too hangout but I really need to get away from George and Lee for a little bit. I was getting sick of them making sly comments about me and Fred, at least they flew over Fred's head and only I noticed. I threw on skinny jeans and my Hogwarts sweatshirt with my sneakers. I didn't really care what I wore and it was comfortable. I walked downstairs to see the boys ready as if they were waiting for me. Which they were. "Hey guys! Um I was actually thinking of hanging out with Lydia today." I stated fixing my sleeves looking up at Fred. "You have other friends?" Fred asked. He put on the fake hurt voice and everything. I just rolled my eyes and started walking to the door. "Wait!" Fred yelled.

"What?" I said turning around to see him behind me.
"Here." He blurted. He handed me over his green scarf. On the inside it had the golden F. But why did he give it too me? "Umm why are you giving me this?" I asked.

"To remember me by." He answered

"Umm why?"

"What if I die before you get back? You need something too remember me by."

"Alright Fred, see you guys later."

I walked out the door and threw Fred's scarf around my neck. I was probably blushing like a tomato. I had walked outside too see Lydia in the courtyard reading a book. "Hey Lydia!" I said sitting down beside her.

"Hey (Y/N)!" She replied putting her book down.

"Would you like too join me for some butter beer?"

"Oh sure."

She stood up and dusted off her pants. She wore black jeans a white blouse with a grey cardigan. We laughed a lot and made vine references. That's the perks of being friends with another muggleborn, she got all my muggle stuff. If I were to quote a vine in front of the boys they'll laugh but don't really get it.
"Who's scarf is that?" She asked pointing towards it.

"Oh this? It's Fred's." I answered not thinking much of it but I did still blush.

"Me and the girls in my dorm talk about you both all the time actually."

"Why?"

"Oh well um... we think you guys would make a cute couple."

"Pffffffffftt m-me?! And Fred?! Um uh why Fred and I are just friends!" She looked over at me with a huge grin.

"You like him don't you."

"I um-" at this point my face had turned to a shade of crimson.

"You like him."

"Fine. I like him..."

"Oooohhhh."

"Oh not you too!"

"Who else knows?"

"George and Lee."

"Oh... wait do they know from potions class?"

"Wait how did you know about that?? I have that class with Ravenclaw."

"Word got around I guess."